Nurse said "your not pregnant" hcg 86 @12dpo- UPDATE - new beta 249!!

Check out that new number! You are DEFINITELY pregnant.

I'd report that nurse, big time. I'd tell the doctor, the practice, the hospital. That's just out of line IMO and furthermore, she doesn't know what the crap she's talking about!!

Excellent news! I am glad everything is ok.

xxx

Oh, haha, I missed a few pages. Should keep my eyes open! Congratulations darling!!!

What a cow!!! I am so glad things are working out for you tho! I would report the bitch!

That nurse sounds like such a bitch, I would complain. xx

awww hun that is a horendous experience. The ladies on here are all correct, a "trained" professional should not either give you false information nor be so insensitive. Her attitude and conduct is completely unacceptable. She needs to be reported as she could go on to upset someone else for no reason again and I am sure you wouldn't wish that on anyone. I would think that she has done this in the past as well.

On the other side of the whole thing........ YAY that the results came back so positively!! Thats wonderful!! :hug:

That's great news hun! can't believe that nurse!!!

:evil::evil::x:x](*,)](*,):hissy::hissy::hissy:

I HATE THESE DOCTORS YOU LADIES GO TO!

Sorry... It's just my OBGYN is a godsend. She is so calm about everything. I had your same problem. I should have been six weeks pregnant and they did an ultrasound and found NOTHING... But my home pregnancy test was positive.

I flipped out and she told me it just means that I ovulated late in my cycle so even though I should have been 6 weeks I might have been only 4. At 4 weeks you can't see anything. She made me feel great.

Now I have a strong perfect little girl in there. I cant believe some B*TCH had the audacity to prance around and tell you you are not pregnant like she knows ANYTHING!

Sorry I'm not sure why this made me so mad... Just I freak out about tiny things and if my Dr. and the staff freaked out with me I would have had a heart attack by now!

Have a happy pregnancy. It's a rough road and I would look for a new Dr. If I were you because it's harder when your Dr.'s staff are drama queens!

Congrats! Glad to hear such great news. I think as the others, you should definately report the nurse for putting you through so much worse.

:muaha:Thank you all for your support and thank god im not the only one who thought this whole thing was horrible! And I have high blood pressure - actually seeing a gp tomorrow morning about getting on meds for it because its gotten too high. Like that nurse was helping it out!?!? Was thinking maybe I should tell the dr tomorrow what happened today and see what she says is the right way to go about complaining about this nurse. I felt like someone punched me in the gut - & wouldnt want anyone else to feel that way! She was not professional at all & it should be the dr telling you something like that - not the nurse. Im still in shock about the whole day - up/down/up/down!!:muaha:

:hugs: to you all for helping me through this!!!!

I would stomping back there and telling her to stick your 249 in her pipe and smoke it - what a mooooo! xxx

Im so so so sohappy for you :happydance:

that nurse needs to be told not to give out information unles she is sure, she needs a warning. i would refuse to go see her again after she put you through so much confussion this morning.

good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :hug:

I would stomping back there and telling her to stick your 249 in her pipe and smoke it - what a mooooo! xxx

:rofl::rofl: I would love to do that but trying to also stay calm with my high blood pressure - but it would feel good!!! :rofl:

Like to do this to her :pop:

I was told cramping is normal, it can either be a bit of implantaion cramping or the uterus is stretching in prep for the baby.
Hope everything goes ok :)

That is Great news!!! So glad to hear I know you were very worried last time we spoke.. Stupid nurse I would of said something to my Dr. about that!!

xoxox

That is Great news!!! So glad to hear I know you were very worried last time we spoke.. Stupid nurse I would of said something to my Dr. about that!!

xoxox

Yes I should have told him either when I was in to see him or on the phone when he called me back - but I was in such shock at the clinic I didnt know what to even say... and then when he called me I was so happy I couldnt think straight! I called my dh as soon as I got off the phone with dr. and by the time dh answered I was bawling so hard I couldnt tell him if it was good crying or bad!!
Have an appt with different dr. today for my regular physical and blood pressure issues - & think im going to tell her cause its caused a lot of anxiety for me. Especially with having early losses before & we were so hoping this time was it! :hug:

great news for you, i would have to say something about that nurse though, if she spoke to you like that imagine how many other woman she has sent home in tears! but beside thats wonderful news xxx

I told my dr today about what happened yesterday at the obgyn's and she didnt even lift an eyebrow!?! It was like there was no response from her. I was very confused - thought she would have felt bad for me at least.

Maybe she knows about this nurse and was thinking "Not again..." Internal matters. Maybe the doctor just didn't want to disclose. But the important thing is that we know you're ok and so do you. I'd complain to a higher authority if the response from the doctor was not satisfactory enough for you.

I have cramping all the time... on and off... a friend of mine had cramping (severe) for the whole 1st tri and most of 2nd. She had a perfectly healthy baby. Tell that nurse to go back to med school, 249 is proof!! She obviously has NO social skills, cause to just say "you're not pregnant," is BEYOND rude to say to any patient without being 300% sure!! She deserves a swift kick upside the head!!:gun:

**sticky baby dust**
:crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back