Nurse said "your not pregnant" hcg 86 @12dpo- UPDATE - new beta 249!!

Thank you for the reassurance - still having some cramps & trying to think of what you girls are telling me "its normal and fine" vs.... what the nurse said.

I agree Vestirse... the important thing is that things are going ok! Thank you so much for helping me through this crazy week!
:hug:

Thank you for the reassurance - still having some cramps & trying to think of what you girls are telling me "its normal and fine" vs.... what the nurse said.

I agree Vestirse... the important thing is that things are going ok! Thank you so much for helping me through this crazy week!

My dr told me if I wasn't cramping - that would be abnormal. Some women have it severe and some have it so light that they barely feel it or identify it as cramps! She explained to me, my body is stretching, the uterus is growing and my body is trying to make space to fit the growth of the baby. Your organs shift to the uterus (which at my stage of 10 weeks is cantaloupe size). So I rub my tummy and talk to the baby when I feel stretching or cramps. Not that the baby can hear me or it makes any difference but it makes me feel better! :baby:

My dr told me if I wasn't cramping - that would be abnormal. Some women have it severe and some have it so light that they barely feel it or identify it as cramps! She explained to me, my body is stretching, the uterus is growing and my body is trying to make space to fit the growth of the baby. Your organs shift to the uterus (which at my stage of 10 weeks is cantaloupe size). So I rub my tummy and talk to the baby when I feel stretching or cramps. Not that the baby can hear me or it makes any difference but it makes me feel better! :baby:

Amazing the different reaction we get from our medical staff isnt it!?! Thank you for helping me feel that this is normal and Im starting to feel like maybe everything will be ok. :hugs: I usually have very severe cramps during AF & these that I have been feeling are not comfortable but not as severe as what I'm used to. Usually during AF cannot go 3 hours without meds to help the pain.... these cramps arent close to feeling like I would need meds (not that I would take any - just trying to compare!) Im also not cramping all the time - seems like evenings have been more likely for cramping - not sure why that would be!?

Yeah, I mainly get cramping in the evening... but my hcg levels are really low aswell :( xx

Amazing the different reaction we get from our medical staff isnt it!?! Thank you for helping me feel that this is normal and Im starting to feel like maybe everything will be ok. :hugs: I usually have very severe cramps during AF & these that I have been feeling are not comfortable but not as severe as what I'm used to. Usually during AF cannot go 3 hours without meds to help the pain.... these cramps arent close to feeling like I would need meds (not that I would take any - just trying to compare!) Im also not cramping all the time - seems like evenings have been more likely for cramping - not sure why that would be!?

You're very welcome for the assurance... sometimes we just need to know someone else is going through the same feelings and we're ok!! :hugs: Just think... that baby needs space to grow and so your stomach needs to grow too. Stretch marks, pains in your sides or legs, cramping randomly, feeling indigestion-like... all normal!! This pregnancy stuff is so awkward, I don't think anyone can prepare us for it all, but it's an amazing journey. Enjoy the cramps- it's a lot easier than the journey we have in front of us... soon we'll be chasing the rugrats around... so I guess cramping isn't so bad after all. :happydance:

I cramp randomly, especially after dinner. I start to eat and lose my appetite cause my stomach is crampy... but it's SO normal. As long as you're not bleeding clots- you're fine. I wouldn't worry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->