nursery Charge

Dionne

Reaction score
am so pee'ed off kris was 10mins late getting the kids fooking fat nob that he is:grr:
i hate the thought of the kids waiting around for us :(

nursery is open 8-5.30pm
are kids go there when it opens and get picked up at 5.30pm
but i have now been charged £10 for being 10minns late SKANK!!!!!
£600 A MONTH NOT ANOUGH FOR THE TIGHT b*****

Kris is going to get a moutfulkl in a min, his 15min jorney took 45 mins because he was stuck behind a lorry!!!!!!!!
STUCK IN SOMEGIRLS PANTS MORE LIKE:grr:

Ohhhhhhh Dionne!!

*hugs* im sure there is an explination why he was late ....

He loves you to much hunni to cheat

xxx

Dionne, my nursery is the same, and it is so easy to be late for picking htem up. tea time rush the lot, it can be hell.

We always arrive for Rebecca by the skin of our teeth.

U would think if its a first time they'd off had a bit compassion and let you off, but as my mum says to me about the nursery "it is a business afterall".

Give him an earful, but hun no way is it cause he's been doing somethin he shouldnt, it can happen the whole lorry/tractor on the road at tea time :hugs:

aww hun Im sure theres an explaination, probably was stuck behin a lorry, that happens to me usually when I am rushing anyway! cant believe they fine £10 you pay enough as it is!

if i was 10 mins late for chloe or callum i would be charged £10 for 1st 5 mins, then £5 every 5 mins thereafter, so i wudda bn charged £15, aint fair like! thankfully darren picks them up an has never(touchwood) been late yet! mind you he does have to depend on a bus to get there tho!!

Sod that for a game of soliders!!! I get that it is not their fault you are late (generally, not personally), but surely they have to make allowances too, I mean what difference does 10 mins make? Are you telling me they would have had time to start their journey home?! Course not, so they charge you £10 for that few mins they would be clearing up anyway, surely they (the kiddies) could help them out a little bit FGS!

That honestly takes the piss ...

A £1 a min??? GTF!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back