Nursery

carries

Mother of two under two!
Reaction score
That's a really nice looking hanger.

So exciting when it gets closer to being finished, eh??? I can't wait to do the finishing touches on ours, but we're waiting until after the baby shower. :)

Ooh - I love these threads! Can't wait to see pics!!:happydance:

How exciting! We're on our first steps there. DH has stripped the wallpaper in our room now, which once decorated means we can rearrange the furniture to get the cotbed in. He spent yesterday sorting out our loft room so that there is space for all the stuff in the baby's room that needs clearing out, clothes rails, boxes, that sort of thing. So we can get to work clearing that room enough to be able to decorate in there. Can't wait for it to be a proper room!

How exciting! I am sat waiting for my furniture to arrive at the moment! can't wait! Have washed and ironed all my baby clothes to put away! Now all we need is the baby!!!

Can't wait for pics x x

:hissy: I want to do my nursery and wash my babies clothes :cry:

Cant wait to see the pics hun!!!

Sounds like loads i coming together honey sounds great and love that little hanger for bits!
We are in the throws of our Squiggles room, still some way to go hope all will be done when i reach 33 weeks end of Nov, as what with Xmas we wont have time to hold a paint brush

ooh that little clothes hanger thing is proper cute, does it just go on like a table or something or does it go on the floor?

i might get one of them, there is no space in my room for another wardrobe and only in one bed flat so she wont have her own room, looks like it might be the solution to all my problems haha

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->