Nursing bras

Pne1985

Reaction score
I’m not sure where to post this but I thought since some of you ladies are close to delivery maybe this would be a good section. Has anyone found a really good, supportive nursing sports bra? My breasts are already getting huge, I’m normally a 34d but when I’m pregnant, they get bigger and especially nursing, they are pretty big for my frame. I am looking for something that will hold these milkers up and still look decent under shirts.

I love the marks & spencers ones. They go up to pretty big sizes and there are usually options for colors. Mothercare might have them, too, but I haven’t checked this time around.

I love the marks & spencers ones. They go up to pretty big sizes and there are usually options for colors. Mothercare might have them, too, but I haven’t checked this time around.
I’m from the US. Are they available here?

I used Royce ones and loved them! I got ones that had a drawstring to pull when you wanted a 'normal' bra and then you could untie it to make the top of the bra straight across and higher up which was so great for engorged boobs lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->