Nursing Bras

Discussion in 'Breastfeeding' started by Beaney192, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Beaney192

Beaney192 Mummy of 2

Ok ladies I love breasfeeding but I HATE my bras :growlmad: They remind me of the ones you use to wear when you were younger, sensible and triangular lol :haha:. So where is the best place to get some nice maybe a little bit padded bras? Or do they not exsist?

Thanks

2. BattyNora

BattyNora Third trimester with 1st

I don't know about padded but there are some nice ones on the John Lewis website....or rather the nicest I've seen! I think pretty nursing bras is a bit of an unknown! Any BF mums good at making clothes - l reckon it would be worth looking into for a business!

3. heather91

heather91 Preggers with 2nd

All of mine from mothercare are padded and lovely. Silks and lace etc. Their sizing is a bit off tho so try them on :thumbup:

4. grandbleu

grandbleu MAL with Little Blue

I'm in France but I've bought mine off a website and I find that only the lightly padded (really lightly lined) are the only ones that really support BFing boobs as the ones with no padding at all just let them hang - I use the unpadded ones at nighttime only.

(I used the site LaRedoute.fr) maybe they have that in the UK? - They have one padded model that is great unfortunately it only comes in the boring color of white but at least it has the support I need.