Nutella ad

The Nutella ad is making it impossible for me to use this forum on my mobile. It pops up and then ai click off it using the x but it takes me to their page. I try to leave their page and I get thrown off the forum all together. It's totally annoying and the campaign has made me dislike using this forum (because it's impossible to with the ad there) and it is certainly making me decide not to buy Nutella!!!

Yes so annoying!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-29-04-28-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-29-04-28-01.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1
:wacko: I can barely navigate on my computer because of the nutella ad, but its fine on my mobile as i am using the mobile version of the website but annoying as i dont feel i can participate as much on my mobile as I am quicker at typing on the computer :haha:

It's so annoying! Literally ever time I log in it pops up and then I have to refresh the page to get rid of it.

It's increased for me over the past few days. Only really used to get it when I first logged in. Now it happens when I click CP and every time I open a thread from there too

This is driving me mad. And now it has been joined by an Aldi ad which is impossible to close. You click on the cross and the cross simply disappears and you are stuck with the ad. I can see the BnB window behind the ad but I can't access it.

At the moment, these ads and ones that are appears within the thread itself are making BnB impossible to use. (In some ways I'm glad I'm not the only one but I've come back after a break and the site is now so annoying to use!

Mac using safari and on iPhone and on iPad I am having the same problem.

I'm just having to download an ad blocker in the hope that it makes some difference!

I have had to switch to mobile view which i don't really like using but haven't had the ad since switching x

I'm getting Nutella on mobile, as other ladies day, when you click on the cross it doesn't close, it takes me to their site, annoying!

As it was the weekend I am hoping to have this resolved by the end of the day. Please keep in mind their is a time difference between members and the staff.

I won't be around tomorrow to update but hopefully you will see the changes.

Wobbles x

I've not read all te posts but omg this add. It's driving me bonkers! I use an iPhone for access 99% of the time and te popping up every few seconds! And then takes a gazzilion attempts to press the X correctly so it doesn't just try load the silly Nutella page.

It certainly shouldn't be as frequant if at all...

Has it calmed down any for others who had left feedback last week? x

I only seem to get it now when uploading pics (possibly because I switch to desktop?) Nd the x gets rid of it first time

It certainly shouldn't be as frequant if at all...

Has it calmed down any for others who had left feedback last week? x

I'm not sure, i've switched to mobile version. I'm going to use desktop from now on again, hope it's fixed x

Just popped up as soon as I loaded user control there. I hate Nutella now :haha: ironically enough I was just looking at the thread title when it popped up.

No change for me! Still popping up all over the place. I've given up on desktop, just stay on mobile now. :)

I'm getting it on mobile a lot, at least a few times today!

Is anyone getting it more than once an hour? ... I am assuming no many browse for such a long time but a small % do.

I'm usually online for about 10 minutes, twice a day and get the ad at least 3 times in that 10 minutes. If not more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->