Nutella ad

Kirsty3051

Wife & mum of 3!
Reaction score
I get this one at least once a day, if not more. There is an x there to close the ad but it doesn't work, it just tries to zoom in to my username in the top right corner. I usually close my chrome window and relog in to the site but sometimes refreshing the page works too!

UK, mobile site, Chrome, Nexus 5.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20151112-123842.jpg
    Screenshot_20151112-123842.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20151112-123848.jpg
    Screenshot_20151112-123848.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
Once you close the ad by shutting the browser (a pain I know) is the ad reappearing if so how frequently (page changes or time, roughly).

x

Hi there :hi:

This ad popping up on my screen and when it does I cant get rid of it, I click the cross button but it comes back up seconds later unless I refresh the page :dohh:

Hi there :hi:

This ad popping up on my screen and when it does I cant get rid of it, I click the cross button but it comes back up seconds later unless I refresh the page :dohh:

Sarah can you tell me what device and browser are you using?

I'm on my home computer and im know I'm on windows 8 or something nit sure which version of internet explorer im on :shrug:

Once you close the ad by shutting the browser (a pain I know) is the ad reappearing if so how frequently (page changes or time, roughly).

x

9 times out of 10 it doesn't, no :) it only happens just after I log in, never when I'm browsing the forum or posting x

x

For me, the Nutella ad pops up every time I click on a new page/thread etc, if i'm on desktop view on my mobile. It doesn't if I'm on mobile view though. (I'm in the UK also). Strangely enough, my phone now won't allow me to view it in desktop view, despite that option being ticked, which is a shame because I don't like mobile view :( Is this just my phone being silly, or has B&B changed settings to do with it?

I've signed in twice today and had the ad both times. Once this morning and once just now x

x

9 times out of 10 it doesn't, no :) it only happens just after I log in, never when I'm browsing the forum or posting x

This happens to me too. Am using google chrome on samsung galaxy tablet.

This is the third time I've logged in today and I've had the Nutella ad every time :shrug: x

Kirsty do you actually select logout of the forum an don't return reenter your password?

Sorry for the delay, my Auntie fell ill and passed away on the weekend so I was in active from late Friday afternoon.

Kirsty do you actually select logout of the forum an don't return reenter your password?

Sorry for the delay, my Auntie fell ill and passed away on the weekend so I was in active from late Friday afternoon.

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Sorry for your loss, Wobbles. :(:hugs:

When the ad pops up, I can't click on log out. When I close the browser, it logs me out though and I have to reenter my username and password.

This ad just got me three times in a row. It was fine on mobile version of the website but when I switched to full it popped up on every new page three times in a row. It's awkward as the cross is there but attempting to click it results in the ad opening.

This was on chrome on my mobile. It could just have been because I was using desktop on mobile which can often make things like this difficult. I just prefer to see the whole website. =)

This pop up is driving me mad. I am using an android.mobile, viewing desktop version. I've only stared getting it over the last couple of weeks. If I click on the cross it just opens the advert and I have to close the internet browser down. Incidentally whenever i open BnB my phone opens a security warning saying there are problems either the security certificate on this page, that the name on the certificate doesn't match the name on the site. I usually get this message on sites with pop ups.

I've had it happen a few time now, on mobile site either on my phone or tablet, when I try to click the cross to come out of it it takes me there anyway xx

Everytime I go onto the desktop version, I get this ad pop up.. It seems to pop up everytime I change page! :( X

I'm getting the Nutella as pop up every time I try to go to Santas grotto and baby club. I try to close it but it just opens it in a new page. Very annoying as I can't get to those pages anymore.

this is popping up every time I change page now.. I can close it, but it's still extremely annoying! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->