Nutella ad

Just want to confirm this ... You had the ad pop up 3 times at least in 10 minutes of browsing yesterday?

the add is so annoying sometimes its ok but yesterday i crossed it three times in a very short period if time and twice it still took me to there site !

I'm getting it almost every time I am on the sites with every page I click (not this one though weirdly), I haven't been on half as much as I normally would this week as it's driving me nuts (excuse the pun) I refuse to buy Nutella as an act of protest now lol.

Just want to confirm this ... You had the ad pop up 3 times at least in 10 minutes of browsing yesterday?

Yep! Usually just as I sign in, again after I click on CP, and then again as I open the first thread. It tends to calm down after that x

oh thank god someone is looking into this was just about to send a msg myself. i cant even go on it on my mobile any more its that bad as you cant press the x it just opens up a nutella website. i seriously can not stand pop ups. i used to always use my mobile on this site as its easier with my 2 year old but cant any more. in fact it used to stop so long as i got pressed into the comments box and brought up the keyboard on my mobile, but now its that bad it doesnt matter it pops up anyway and wipes everything i have typed

I have had it just 3 times in 5 minutes on consecutive pages, really putting me off coming on here as I spend so long trting to close it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->