Nuvaring

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Alright, its in. Now how do I get it out!? :rofl:

Oh god, I'm scared to death I won't be able to get it out :rofl: someone please tell me its easy?

no idea :rofl: but I've got that stupid commercial running through my head since I saw your thread title :dohh:

hahaha hun its easy! sorry for laughing
i used to use these i love them! but very easy
you just hook it with your finger :rofl: i has
the same though dont worry

o and P.S. i HATE that commercial haha

It is waaaay easier to get out then it is to get in. I HATE putting it in... lol

It is waaaay easier to get out then it is to get in. I HATE putting it in... lol

Oh I didn't find it too bad putting it in. A bit tricky to push it all the way in because it was like it kept slipping but other than that it was good

Ya thats the prplem I have, It slips out of my fingers and is had to get in...

Whst's a Nuvaring??!!!

It is a small plastic ring that has hormones it it similiar to the pill that you insert and remove yourself... its great, you cant feel it, your partner cant feel it, and you dont have to remember stupid pills everyday.

Hmm.. I may have to look into this after baby..

It's easy! :rofl:
Much easier than putting it in for me!

:shock: is it just a American/Canadian thing??!

I don't know? I think you guys can buy it too? :confused:
Maybe it's just more popular and advertised (the famous synchronized swimming commercial :laugh2:) over here?

Ohh its great so far! I can't even feel it.

It just looks like a mini glow bracelet from the 80s :rofl: Leave it in for 3 weeks, take it out to have your period and then put another one in. Prettyyy good, I think I can remember once a month :rofl:

I need to get this. I wanted the Mirena, but I keep putting off my appointment because I'm afriad it will hurt like hell.

:blush: I even found an old prescription for 6 packs of BCP and have been getting those so that I dont have to go to the doctor!
BUT, I forget to take them :dohh: Like, I think I've missed the last 2-3 days! This reminded me! :dohh:

I think I might call my doctor about this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->