nvm

This is how I did it three years ago. If be interested if this has changed also. It was diff to how I made bottles for my eldest nephew (now 15) I would make the bottles with formula in them then pop them in the fridge and heat up when needed. So would make up to 6 bottles ready made and heat with boiled water in a jug when needed

I did this with both of mine it was alot easier, but now you can by the tommee tippee bottle maker thingy ( cant remember whats its called lol) my cousin had it and she said it was a life saver made the bottles with the correct anount and temp its abit pricey though xx

I think the idea is the powder has to be put into Hot water to kill the bacteria rather than adding it to previously boiled cooled water. If I was pre making bottles I would imagine it's safer to add the powder then cool & store in fridge however I believe the guidelines are make each bottle up fresh. Perfect prep machine is what the pp is thinking of & although pricey I will be investing.

The new guidelines are to make up bottles fresh everytime which is a pain when you are waiting for the water to cool.

I think the idea is the powder has to be put into Hot water to kill the bacteria rather than adding it to previously boiled cooled water. If I was pre making bottles I would imagine it's safer to add the powder then cool & store in fridge however I believe the guidelines are make each bottle up fresh. Perfect prep machine is what the pp is thinking of & although pricey I will be investing.

Thats the one hun perfect prep my cousin said it was an absolute life saver xx

Oh right! I'll be also spending out on the prep machine, although thats not going to be any good when out and about for the day :/

I know they can be pricey but instant formulas can be useful when out. Would be very rare that we are away from home more than 4-5 hours.

Uea they are fine hun thats what i did when i was out took a sterilised bottle and a pre made milk from boots x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->