O 17th - 21st Aug - Whose with me?

TTC2013NT

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Im on CD2 - and wondering if theres anyone out there who wants to join me in this '4 week wait'!!
Im feeling very positive this month. Im going to temp and check ovulation but just try to relax and have a good time!
PMA will win this month! :)

Oh and Im not going to POAS until my AF is late! Im promising myself that Im going to keep myself busy and not worry/stress about this!

I'm probably going to ovulate around the 20th, so I'll wait it out with you!
I try to be a fairly relaxed ttc'er. I don't temp, use OPK's or test early. I wont even buy a hpt early, unless I have a feeling. With my son, I just knew I was pregnant before taking the test, so I am hoping it will be the same next time around :)

Today (saturday) will put me on CD 5, so I should ovulate sometime between 20th-28th?? My cycles are on the longer side. Started taking soy isoflavones this cycle to see if I could regulate my cycles and O a little sooner. I have a prescription for Clomid but haven't used them yet, trying the soy ("nature's clomid") first. What cycle day will you start using OPK's? :flower:

Currently on CD4.. Fairly relaxed with TTC, didn't temp or anything with my son so will do the same this time :) good luck all :flower:

I am on CD 6 and I will ovulate between the 19th-21st. I will wait it out with you also. If I am late I will just find out when I go to my Dr. appt which is on Sept 9th. I am just taking my temps and inputting them in FF and mymonthlycycles. Good luck with this cycle ladies!

Hi Ladies,

Im new to this site and have terrible trouble trying to find my posts.....?!!

Im on CD5 today.

Im going to chart my BBT but i keep forgetting to do it first thing in the morning. Ive got the FF app, so theres nothing stopping me.

I bought CB ovulation kit a month back, but want to take it nice and easy this month and just chart.

Im going to go with the flow, enjoy time with my husband.
What will be will be.

DONT hold me to that, ha ha, Im sure ill be posting about wanting to test 9/10dpo!!

I'm going to buy my first OPK today. I just finished round 1 of Clomid, and am on CD 7. So I should O in about a week.

CD1 today due to ovulate around the 21st August.

I too have promised myself not to POAS until Af is late this time. This is the first time I have TTC by having a period, knowing i'm not pregnant and then TTC.

Last time, my period never came after I came off the pill as I conceived straight away, so when AF never showed it was because I was already pregnant. This time not so lucky but I get to "do it properly" this time.

Hi Ladies,

Im new to this site and have terrible trouble trying to find my posts.....?!!

I find sometimes at busy times of the day my post disappears to the next page within minutes of posting. I just scroll through till I find it, there's probably a quicker way though xx

I'll join I'm due for o around the 17th !! I know it's this week so I'm BD today, tomorrow, wednesday. Then take a day break, then friday/saturday.

Ah ladies I know the feeling. I went off the pill two months ago. When I was on the pill I had a 28 day cycle...the month I went off it was 31 days. I used an ovulation kit and i ovulated on day 10 and now i'm on the waiting game and have no idea when to expect my period. Do you ladies think i should go off of the 28 day cycle or 31 day?

Ah ladies I know the feeling. I went off the pill two months ago. When I was on the pill I had a 28 day cycle...the month I went off it was 31 days. I used an ovulation kit and i ovulated on day 10 and now i'm on the waiting game and have no idea when to expect my period. Do you ladies think i should go off of the 28 day cycle or 31 day?

Faith, I am not sure which cycle you should follow?? Is this your first cycle off birth control?

I am on cd 9 today and started checking opk's yesterday. So far negative, started fertility friend app ( have been using "my days" app but thought I would check out FF). I also started temping this morning but slept horribly and jumped out of bed, then saw thermometer and hopped back into bed and checked temp LOL.:dohh:

How is everyone else doing??

FaithHL,

It's always confusing when you coming off the pill. I was shocked that AF came right on time since I stopped last month. I wonder if AF comes on time if I have not conceived this cycle.

I am on CD 10 and I will ovulate between the 19th and the 21st I think. I am still taking my temps every morning. I was reading posts about Mucinex helps with your cervical mucus. I think I might try that out this cycle. So far I have been BDing everyday! Glad that DH has the energy.

This morning my Walgreens-brand OPK was neg, but had the first faint line I'd seen since I started using them. My Wondfo OPKs arrived in the mail this afternoon. I knew I was due sometime soon, and I'd been having some cramps, so I tested before dinner and got a positive.

Time to saddle up DH and get to work on the sperm-meets-egg plan. :winkwink:

Hi ladies!! I just recently miscarried and haven't had AF yet. I did however get a positive on my opk today!! So we Bd'd and will probably again tomorrow! Good luck everyone!!

My cycles are normally long (35days+) but I've been taking AC, prenatals and trying to eat well and lose weight and now im on CD12 and im sure im going to ovulate in the next few days :) So I will hang around here just incase

hi ladies!

if my cycle remains on target, I should be ovulating today. kinda sucks that I'm very mad at dh today... Lol... guys I need to suck it up and get over it :haha:

I am not sure if I've ovulated or not. I've been having weird crampy pains for a few days now, and I thought they'd pass. According to schedule, I should have ovulated two days ago. We've been BDing for the past 4 days, so hopefully I did O and we caught it. Since I didn't have AF for 5 years because of my IUD, all these pains are unfamiliar to me.

fingers crossed everyone.
I had some yellow cm - very jelly like yesterday.
its clear cm today, and definitely not as heavy...
BD last night, will tonight and all week really.
Lets hope this is our month ladies - May babies here we come !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->