O 17th - 21st Aug - Whose with me?

Hi ladies! I'd like to join - 3rd month ttc here...I'm having a strange issue this month...I'm on cd 13 today. My first month off bcp I didn't get a +opk until cd 20 and last month I O'd on cd 19. The last two days this month I've been having some dark opks! Not yet + but pretty close, much more than last few months at this time...plus my cbfm [first month using it so I've heard this is common] has had me at high levels since cd11. I'm wondering if I'll O closer to cd 14/15 rather than 19/20 this month..

Good luck to you all and lots of :dust:

Attachments

• cd11-13.jpg
    cd11-13.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1
I think I ovulated today or yesterday. My AF came 12th August, then yesterday had had ovulation pain on both sides, today I had pink Ewcm that turned brown, and now it's stopped as have the stabbing pains.
We've BD yesterday the day before and Saturday, so hopefully if it was ovulation we've done enough and I'm guessing I'm in my 2ww from tomorrow xx

I had my first positive OPK this morning, so according to that and FF I should ovulate either tomorrow or Saturday :) been BD every other night but will today, tomorrow and hopefully Saturday too :)

CD 17 here...still waiting for my +opk, so far no real signs of ovulation coming yet:( I was really hoping to O earlier since I tried soy isoflavones this cycle. We shall see...last cycle I O'd on CD 23 ish. So glad to have you ladies for support through this ttc journey as I feel like I can't talk about all this stuff all the time with DH. Don't want sex to be too clinical;)

Still waiting for O...cd14 for me...ewcm but no +opk and still getting high on cbfm...come on O!!!!

Good luck everyone!!

I O'ed on Aug 18. Took pregnancy tests Au 23, 26 and 29. All BFN. Took a test Aug. 30 with FMU and got a :bfp:

I O'ed on Aug 18. Took pregnancy tests Au 23, 26 and 29. All BFN. Took a test Aug. 30 with FMU and got a :bfp:

Omg!!! Congratulations on your BFP:) I'm so happy for you!!

I ended up getting a pos opk on cd 23 and 24, exactly the same as last month. So we bd'd ( what exactly does bd stand for???) on cd 21,24am,25am. So technically now I'm in the 2ww, although not getting my hopes up.

Took a HPT this morning, BFN! I feel so down about it now. Its my 4th month trying, and I know some of you girls have been trying longer, but for me this is hard..........................:cry::cry::cry:

Yay congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I O'd later than I thought I would to this month so I'm only 4dpo today, let the waiting continue...

AF due today, nothing yet.......tested yesterday, BFN, didnt test today, im keeping my fingers firmly crossed for us all!!

AF due today, nothing yet.......tested yesterday, BFN, didnt test today, im keeping my fingers firmly crossed for us all!!

Fingers crossed for you!! Hoping you just tested too early yesterday;) When will you test again??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->