o-4 carseat help please

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
looking for car seat for isabel shes really heavy in her infant seat so looking for one from birth -4 anyone know where theres any good deals or can recommend a seat please:flower:

I would keep her in her infant seat for as long as possible, up to the weight limit, or until the top of her head goes above the seat - for safety reasons. I leave my infant seat in the car - my LO is 11months old & still fits in it. The rear facing mode provides better protection for their neck muscles, in the event of a crash.

I think you can get 0-4 birth seats, have a look on the Britax website. The seat is in rearward facing mode for infants, then you change it round to forward facing for older babies/toddlers.

We have the Britax Hi-way. Its rear facing upto 55lbs :D

yeah ive got a britax as well which is rear or forward facing.
cant fault it, its fab

Hay Mommy43 I recently purchased a 3 in 1 travel system pram wich included a realy nice car seat from 'Little Devils Direct' and I am absolutely delighted with it!!! It looks really nice, really good quality and certainly excellent value for money....... Well I hope that this post was ov some help too you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->