• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"O" around July 17, looking for buddies!

wish4baby

Reaction score
Today is (my) cycle day 1!!
Last cycle was a roller coaster for me, I was actually glad to have a definite answer when I woke up this morning! I knew right when I saw my temp that today was AF...oh well, I think this cycle is going to be it!!! Who's with me? :thumbup:

So, when are you ovulating?
Are you taking any supplements, herbs, medicines, ect.
Are you doing anything different this cycle?
When do you expect to start testing?

Looking forward & feeling very positive about conceiving in July! Hope to get to know some other ladies on this journey :kiss:

Count me in!!

I think I'll ovulate around... 16/17/18! My cycle is usually 31/32 Days!

The Plan:
Vits & Frolic Acid!
Lots of Raspberry Leaf Tea until O
SMEP & Conceive Plus
Lots of Pineapple after O

Hoping to test on my birthday... 31st July 2013!

:)

Today is (my) cycle day 1!!
Last cycle was a roller coaster for me, I was actually glad to have a definite answer when I woke up this morning! I knew right when I saw my temp that today was AF...oh well, I think this cycle is going to be it!!! Who's with me? :thumbup:

So, when are you ovulating?
Are you taking any supplements, herbs, medicines, ect.
Are you doing anything different this cycle?
When do you expect to start testing?

Looking forward & feeling very positive about conceiving in July! Hope to get to know some other ladies on this journey :kiss:

Hey Wish4Baby..I read your post about AF coming this morning and no joke, less than an hour later, I was running to the bathroom with AF in full force. AUGH! Good News... this month will be our month!! I am still taking b6/b12/folic acid supplements to extend my LP.. it worked, I went from 6 days to 13 days! woohoo!

I am thinking about adding iso soy (I prob spelled that wrong) this month, but I just need to find it before I get too far into my cycle. Are you using anything different this cycle? I am also going to continue to use OPK as my DH and I have ED issues and OPKs take a lot of the stress of us.

I think our O dates are about 2-3 days apart, so I am going to start OPK testing on day 8/9 just in case I O earlier.. doubtful but I REALLY want to catch the egg this month.

Best of luck! Can't wait to see BFP!!!

Glad you're me joining ladies!!
Sofaqueen, have you used the raspberry leaf tea before? What are the benefits?
I really hope you get a birthday BFP!

Mommyloves, so sorry you started, but very happy we're moving forward together and nearly on the same timeframe!
6 to 13 days - Wow! That's a great change! How long did it take with the supplements?
I'm also REALLY hoping to catch the egg! I'll be crossing my fingers for you as well

I got my cycle exactly how I want it last cycle (eliminated some follicular stage spotting, got o on day 14, 14 day LP). I do have some changes to my TTC plan for this month...I'll copy it below, but be warned, its a lot of info, lol :D Since I keep it in my notes on iPad, its easy to copy & paste. I've asterisked the new additions! I did remove B6 this cycle, to hopefully keep my LP right how it is now

Baby Dust!! *BFP's for all of us*

MY TTC PLAN

Several times a week - Daily (after AF until "O")
*Castor oil packs over uterus
*Self fertility massage
*Epsom salt hot baths (jets for fertility massage)

all cycle
*Macca gelatinized powder - 1 teaspoon or 3000 mg
Fish oil - 2 pm (2400 mg)
Prenatal - 1 pm
CoQ10, with vit E - 3 total: 1 with each meal (300mg) (450 IU)
Royal jelly - 1 with each meal (1500 mg)
Folic Acid - (5 mg including PN)

after AF until o
Dong Quai - 1 am (550mg)
Vitex - 1 pm (500mg)
EPO - 2 am, 2 pm (1000mg) cycle days 9-14
Preseed
Melatonin: Only with confirmed bfn, on AF (can delay/prevent o)

*Paleo / low carb diet
Lemon water
Daily exercise (walking all cycle, *rebounding until O)

*For husband:
Zinc (50 mg)
Folic acid (400mcg)
B6 (100mg)
Royal jelly (1500 mg)
Coq10 (300 mg)
Maca (3000 mg)

https://natural-fertility-info.com/red-raspberry-leaf.html

I love herbal teas anyway, but I'm going to drink RLT for the next two weeks, stopping at O... It can't hurt!

I'm thinking last month I managed to make a bean, just not hold onto it! :dohh:

wish4baby I love your TTC plan. I wish I was as organized as you.

Hi Sofaqueen! I am taking folic, b6/b12 too!

I can't wait to start this journey with you ladies! I just finished doing some research of my soy iso and I will be taking 200mg on cd 3-7 and see if that does the trick! I have a REALLY good feeling about this month!

This is the positive thread for July!! No negatives allowed!!! :)

Thanks mommyloves, planning gives me the illusion of control! I've heard good things about soy iso, should give you a strong ovulation right?

I'm with ya sofaqueen! No negatives!! we ARE pregnant :) (you know, since they count it from LMP, we are technically starting our pregnancy lol)

AF came for me today, too!! CD 1 here and 30 day cycle so I should O right around the time you do! We can symptom spot together! I was just saying on another post that I really felt like July was my and my DH's month! I can feel it!!! Well, actually, all I can feel is the awful wrath of af but hey! It means we're fertile, right? Hormones and eggs doing their jobs. Now, all we have to do is dtd and get knocked up! And then we'll have APRIL BABIES!!!!

Glad you are joining in bunnysoliz! This is going to be the lucky July thread :)

I know, AF is awful! I'll be glad in a couple days when my cramps and everything go away! I had a productive day to keep my mind off it - I got up early to workout (started "rebounding" a mini trampoline workout, very fun!), bbq'd, swam outside & watched a movie with my kiddos....then Me and my 6 year old daughter spent at least 2 hours cleaning the kitchen! After the regular cleanup, I cleaned every nook of our fridge while she did all my cabinets! Feels so good :)
How did everyone's 4th of July go?

To be honest, I was a little mopey so DH sat on the couch with me watching terrible television and I used my af as an excuse to eat chocolate and Freebirds... I regret nothing. :D Watching fireworks now! Happy 4th ladies!

Btw, wish4baby, why do you take your prenatals at night? Is it better?

Yes, for me it is, prenatals tend to make me a little nauseous so this way I sleep it off :) plus with all my pills I like to spread 'em out!

Sounds like an awesome day lol (exactly like my mine since last 11 dpo and BFN!)

Hi ladies, mind if I join ??
I had my unwanted visitor on July.1/2, but my cycle is a bit longer than 28 days so I am expecting my O around July. 18.. This is going to be our 3rd month ttc, (I actually started typing 4th, clearly I feel like this is already taking longer than I thought it would, haha).
I am so excited and hoping we all get our bfp's this month !!!!
:)

wish4baby- I am sooo hoping that the soy iso makes my O stronger, and hopefully more EWCM. I might try mucinex too.. I am really hoping that the soy iso causes me to ovulate from both sides as my left tube is not functional so I need my right to work! :thumbup:

anyone try mucinex for more EWCM?? :shrug:

Welcome to all of the new ladies joining us! <3 Let the count down to O begin! :winkwink:

As for me.. I am on day 3 of soy iso.. Day 1 180mg: severe nausea (totally reminded me of when I was pregnant with my DS and DD) Day 2 180mg: no side effects... Day 3 200mg Holy Headache... I finally caved and took a pain reliever. Needless to say, I will be super happy when I am done with my 5 days! :happydance:

how is everyone else feeling?

Welcome, newlyweds, we're glad to have you! Jump right in!:flower:

Mommyloves, I hope the soy iso works! Sorry about the side effects, sounds bad, but it'll be worth it!! I haven't tried mucinex, we've been trying to remove all chemicals from our lives (includes OTC meds, hard to do!). I have noticed a huge improvement in cm using evening primrose oil, though. I'd definitely recommend it!

I'm feeling really good, I have stuck to my plan perfectly! I walked 4 miles today, did my rebounding -35 min- the last couple of days (supposed to kick start your lymphatic system). I also have taken all my supplements, stayed on my low carb/gluten free diet, done my castor oil packs and fertility massages...pulled out all the stops this month. And a positive, I'll be out of town with my mom and kids, until Aug 1 - official AF due date. so I'm pretty sure it'll be hard to obsess over every symptom that last week before AF...and no early testing either! How will I do it lol?

Can't wait till next week to get busy baby making :happydance:

Hi all! Mind if I jump in? I'm supposed to o the 14/15th. I was talking to the hubby about how this feels like a great month then I read some of the posts! Glad to hear I'm not the only one who feels this way!

:dust: to all! :happydance:

Happy BFP Month Ladies :)

Would to join you ladies as my current group is almost all preggers now (so happy for them :) but it is a little hard to read day in and out when you can't join in :)

So me and DH are at the one year mark and this will be our last cycle before trying Femara (which we won't have to because this IS our month)

Currently I am on some meds (in my signature) and I have low ovarian reserve and don't ovulate very often....expected O this month is July 14-16 with a 31 day cycle..the BD marathon has already started :)

Is this the longest month ever or what?? It is really dragging!!
Im only on CD 9 now... aaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!!

Happy BFP Month Ladies :)

Would to join you ladies as my current group is almost all preggers now (so happy for them :) but it is a little hard to read day in and out when you can't join in :)

So me and DH are at the one year mark and this will be our last cycle before trying Femara (which we won't have to because this IS our month)

Currently I am on some meds (in my signature) and I have low ovarian reserve and don't ovulate very often....expected O this month is July 14-16 with a 31 day cycle..the BD marathon has already started :)

Hey PDubs! Happy to have you with us, and yes, this IS OUR MONTH! :) I am kinda in the same boat as you.. I only have one functioning tube, so I have no idea if I ovulate or if I am ovulating from the correct side? Super frustrating :wacko: I am dreading the next step for me which would be the Dye test which I have heard is painful. Praying it doesn't get to that!

YAY for BD'ing! :happydance: DH and I are waiting until CD11 to start.. I am excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->