O coming 8 days early after CP?

todmommy4568

Mom of 1 expecting #2
Reaction score
My usual O day is cd18-19, last cycle I had a chemical. Right now I am on cd10 and started OPK's yesterday. I have quite a few pictures for comparison haha, I'm not sure how many I can put in one post (have three) so may be posting in comments. The picture of closely lined up OPK's is from last cycle, bottom one was the night before I got my positive. The two that are together on the notebook paper are a comparison from cd9-cd10. And the pic that is collaged together the top one is OPK from today at 7:45, bottom is OPK from today at 5:30. I didn't drink anything in-between the two so the 7:45 probably has more concentrated urine but had a four hour hold for the test at 5:30. Sorry I am rambling, just beside myself thinking that I could be O'ing this early!

Attachments

• cycle 3.jpg
    cycle 3.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
  • cycle 3-4.jpg
    cycle 3-4.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
  • cycle 3-5.jpg
    cycle 3-5.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 7
It's not quite positive yet, but give it a day or two and I think it will be x

It looks that way, thanks for responding! I am just really thrown off since it would be so early.

Our bodies doe exactly what we want them to......until you start TTC...!

I have regular cycles since I started having periods but my ovulation has been all over the place. It always changes during the time of the month after a birth or loss. I guess our bodies change hormonally so much that it throws them off balance sometimes. I've ovulated as early as CD10 and as late as CD22. It looks to me like you're going to O very soon. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->