O-day or 1dpo TWW buddies!

Rosie_Phillip

Mom to Vance TTC #2 18+mo
Reaction score
So I either ovulated last night or today. Didn't use OPKs this month. Looking for TWW buddies to vent, symptom spot, and just help pass these crazy days to come!!

Something cute I saw on someones thread is to post something you are thankful for every day of your TWW.

Today I am thankful for having my Dad around. After 77 in ICU he was finally stable enough to come home :) And hopefully afterthis TWW I will be able to give him something to look forward to, a grand baby!

Hey there!! Wishing you the best of luck!! I love the idea of spending each day with something to be thankful for :). I only got to BD on 1dpo (estimated) O, so my chances are next to non. Last month I BD'd on the morning of 1dpo and had a chemical, so kind if just waiting for the next cycle to get my timing right.

Today I am thankful for having the energy to accomplish projects on my check list :).

You are still pretty fertile the day of O and the after so you aren't out yet :)

Like a crazy lady I did an OPK last night and got a dark positive! Which was super exciting. If things don't work out for you this month you should try OPKs out, you can get them fairly cheap on Amazon. My fingers are crossed for you all the same :)

Being thankful for energy, thats something I need!

Today I am thankful for time with the Hubby :)

Today I am thankful for quiet time. Although most of it was spent doing homework :) Still its nice to not have extra noise.

I'm afraid I have started the dreadful symptom spotting...

:thumbup::thumbup:

Hi girls

My husband and i decided to try for baby no2 and on sat i bought opk. The first i did sunday about noon which seemed positive but the 7pm test was negative. From cm etc i think the noon test caught the end of the lh surge. We bd friday ad sunday and will again this eve for one last go but think ive ovulated now as cervix is hard and cm has changed.

I would be v lucky to get bfp on first month of trying but i will obsess and focus on every twinge with you all until AF arrives!

Good luck girls! Baby dust to us all

Ha! Rem you are not the only obsesser here. I ovulated on the 10th and I'm already in the crazed POAS mode. It's sickening. Me and the DH basically had :sex: for a week before the big O. So all thought I have been warned not to get my hopes up for my first round on Clomid of course I have.

Good luck to you :}

Well that damn AF got me today! Oddly I don't feel as disappointed as I thought I might. I knew that round one of Clomid wasn't likely to get me that BFP. Here is to round two, along with OPKs, and temping. I'm covering all the bases this month! I WILL GET THAT BFP!!! :)

How are you ladies?

So I either I ovulated early this morning or late last night. Either way, let the TWW begin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->