O DPO 1/3. Impatient TTCer looking for some buddies to endure TWW! All welcome!

dojenstein

Reaction score
Hi ladies. So I got my positive OPK yesterday, a day earlier than usual. So today should be O day.

We've been trying for over a year now so I'm getting a little impatient with this process. I even read The Impatient Women's Guide to Getting Pregnant. I could really use some buddies and support through yet another cycle.

I'm a POAS addict (of course) so I'll probably start testing at like 9DPO. I also have really short cycles, like 23 days.

Anyway, love to meet some more ladies in the same boat!

I too ovulated today or yesterday. I have been trying over a year but have had 2 months off due to family reasons. But am back in the baby making game. I have 25 day cycle so not far behind you. I too am a testing addict. I also invent symptoms lol but I'm happy to be a tww buddy xx

Hi ladies, I too had positive opk's yesterday so most likely o'ed today. My chuckles seem to be a bit all over the place. I was expecting to o sometime between tomorrow and next Tuesday. My cycles can be anywhere from the classic 28 days to 34 days! This cycles looks set to be the shortest ever at 27 days!
I too would love to be cycle buddies!

Hey ladies, I think I might have ovulated yesterday, it's really hard to tell because I came off the pill three weeks ago but I'm also breastfeeding, baby is only 6 months so not sure but had all the symptoms. Aaanyway I feel like I'm starting the TWW today and would love some company if you're all in the early stage :)
I have dangerous cheapie tests in the cupboard that will tempt me like the devil way too soon so you can count on me for poas haha X

So I thought I O'd...and maybe I did and missed it. But I realized the blinking smiley face on my CB OPK wasnt the LH surge. So I don't really know what to think. All of my ovulation calendars having me O'ing between yesterday and tomorrow. But I also had an HSG test yesterday and wondering if that screwed anything up.

So, I'll either be in the TWW window soon or maybe I already am. Oh the joys of TTCing.

Plus I feel super nauseous today and just want to go home and sleep, but I know we need to BD tonight. Is it bad that I just want to get it over with? Who said babymaking was romantic?

Edit: Update. Just got my "peak" smiley face so I should be O'ing in the next 24 hours. The countdown is on!

I am incredibly impatient! We weren't even trying to conceive intentionally. We had sex yesterday and today I had a +opk so less than 24hrs later. My cycle has been crazy. Bleeding since before thanksgiving, still breastfeeding so it was my 1st cycle and my 1st + opk. I have an ultrasound Friday actually to see why I've been bleeding so much etc. Luckily now I am down to light spotting. Too bad it's too early to see anything :(

So I got my positive OPK last night. I told the fiance we had to BD and he was like, "really?". Great, way to make a gal feel wanted! But I get it. Anyway, we were lying in bed waiting for his 9 year old son to fall asleep to DTD and suddenly I hear snoring. He fell asleep on me! I was so pissed. I heard having an HSG can increase your chances of getting PG so I was not going through all the pain just to miss my O. So I woke him up at 4am and basically seduced him. He was reluctant at first, especially being woken out of a dead sleep, but he obliged. So I'm hoping that I got knocked up last night.

And now the dreaded TWW. I am so bad at this waiting part. Everyone tells me to relax but I like, live on these and other fertility boards to pass the time, which really doesn't help. What does everyone one else do?

I usually like to symptom spot like the rest of us, but I read this book that basically said it's too early to feel any PG symptoms before a BFP. Boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->