O or No? the confusion is real

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I know I am WTT, but I'm having "the talk" with my fiancé this week about not wanting to wait. Thought I might get more insight here since it's all the nitty gritty of temping and opking and ferning. I will preface all of this crazy with I just finished the second pack of my bcp yesterday. The first pack, I did ovulate but did not fall. We are also using the pullout method. So I am sure all of this crazy is from the bcp, but just wondering if anybody has been through this. Old habits die hard and after 7 cycles of trying and charting I can't help but keep driving myself mad. I just hate not knowing what is going on with my body. I will attach a chart but the verbal run down is as follows:

CD 1-14: Running a fever/ elevated temps. I was sick for about 14 days and lost 10lbs in the first 10 because I couldn't eat.
CD 8-15: Flashing smiles on my cb digital ook
CD 16-18: Solid smiles
CD 19: Empty circle all day but opk was still glaringly positive and saw a .3 rise
CD 20: Saw a .4 rise BUT I only slept for 4 hours

Then my temps dropped. I did sleep in a room that was 30 degrees CD 22-24, but I don't think that should have killed my temp THAT much. So I figured maybe I didn't O. This is where things get REALLY weird.

Yesterday 9CD 23): I had a negative opk and no ferning (I bought a microscope because I was bored lol)
Today (CD 24): Two positive opks (fmu and 11:30amish), empty circle on my cb, and still no ferning at all. THEN just now (1pm) I got a flashing smile and barely negative opk.

Is this all just from my bcp doing its job? I feel like I am on a hormonal roller coaster hahaha. Mostly because I secretly hope that the stars and planets align and the odds would be ever in my favor. Thanks for indulging my crazy.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-27 at 12.17.17 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-12-27 at 12.17.17 PM.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4