'O' symptoms....worse than af?

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
I have noticed now for 3 cycles that I get worse symptoms around O time than I do af time :dohh:
For eg, My nipples start to get really sensitive (i usually have very little feeling in them) bb's start to ache, my lower back is aching, my tummy feels funny, Im moody, gassy and extremely tired, and had a really bad nights sleep last night and funny dreams. :dohh: Oh and the cm thing is very wet (sorry :blush:)
Does anyone else get anything similar or am I freak?:rofl:

Im going to add ditzy to this list as I posted this in the wrong bit originally, :dohh:

Not sure myself, never really experienced any O symptoms, that I noticed. Hopefully someone else can be of more help :D

I'm noticing this today so maybe i'm ovulating today!!! hope so

i have a bloated tummy, lower back niggles, wet downstairs too and CP seems to be high

i'll have to see what happens with my temp tomorrow

xx

Thanks Bird, I was beginning to just think its me..

Im using CBFM this cycle, first time and had HIGHS yesterday & today so Im hoping Im going to O any day soon.:happydance:

Get :sex::sex::sex: Girl, I know I am (as soon as oh gets in from work, im getting impatient:rofl:)

I'm going for the not having :sex: so much this month and as we had it three times yesterday think we need to give it a break today...and then have it in the morning time

so i'll be :sex: ing tomorrow :rofl: to give the :spermy: some rest :rofl:

3 times!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG !

twice is usually my limit, lol....doing it once a day over o as to make nice healthy swimmers.

Hey hun - my OV symptoms were always much worse than AF - I wouldn't know AF was there if it wasn't for the flow. OV time I would feel like crap and have terrible cramping - I would even feel the point of OV as all the cramps would suddenly melt away at that point. Strange ain't it - so ur not alone and obviously it's fine as I've got my bfp now. Good luck hun :hugs:

Hi Jolyn...How are you and the bean????

Missed you in here:cry:

Oh well, hopefully some of us wont be too far behind you and coming over to first tri v soon. :hugs:

Just to add, Ive just done a digi opk and its come out positive so me is deffo O ing:happydance:

I don't get any symptoms for ovulation only for AF- i can't even feel the egg release which a lot of my friends can! i just get EWCM and that's my lot!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->