O/T anyone seen the child abuse with the cold shower

missjaime

Reaction score
i just watched on our online news (msn.co.nz) about a woman who punished her 7 year old son for coming home with a couple of cards obviously for misbehaving at school
his punishment was her sitting him on a bathroom bench with hot sauce put in his mouth and he had to sit there with it in his mouth while she went on and on as to why he is a bad kid. then she made him take a cold shower.
a 3 min video and all i could handle watching was just over half because i couldnt bear the sound of that little boy screaming in pain from the cold shower while she continued to yell at him.
and some how the child is still in her care.
one of the things he did at school was get in trouble for fighting hes a 7 year old boy thats what boys do sometimes
my son is 5 in may and a couple of times i hear from his teachers at daycare that he and another boy (always the same boy) have been getting too rough with each other and taking it too far. it has stopped now after i sat him down and just said that play fighting is ok but that someone or he could get hurt which isnt very nice to hurt our friends. they still play fight but not as rough as before because when it starts to get rough ive been told that my son stops it by saying i dont want to play fight anymore i might hurt you and they go do something else. problem solved didnt require torture.
if you can handle lookin at it, it was on dr phil if you cant i dont blame you

Awww thats awful, deffinately can't handle watching that, what kind of person does it take to do that? I really wouldn't like to know, some evil people in this world x

I've just seen now and that is disgusting.

This is the trailer for the tv show in which that video was aired. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W7ECT3NhGOQ

I'd be keen to see the full interview to find out what happened to her following this. Those kids should be removed

Stuff like this makes my skin crawl. That woman shouldnt be allowed within 2 feet of a child x

No have not seen it.. women like that don't deserve to have children there is discipline then there is abuse!! She will get done for it x

No have not seen it.. women like that don't deserve to have children there is discipline then there is abuse!! She will get done for it x

She's apparently been charged but pleaded not guilty to child abuse. Disgraceful

There was a thread about this in General Chat, I didnt watch the vid but I think Social Services have been called now or something after it was shown on Dr Phil.
Its disgusting that a grown women would do that to a defenseless little boy, didnt she try to justify herself on Dr Phil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->