O/T but I could just cry

geordiemoo

Reaction score
Things are a little tight at the mo (as for everyone) but I could just cry. I got a bonus at work in august, I was going to "treat" myself to a new stair carpet, then the washer broke. Last week our kettle and my hairdryer broke. Yesterday the living room tv went, the microwave started playing up and today the oven has gone. Ive no money for a new cooker, courtesy of the new tv. Aaaarrrrrgggghhh. No point to this other than to whinge but seriously what is going on?

And ive just smashed a bowl, stood on some and cut my foot.m:cry:

Aww hun I know how you feel. Our boiler recently broke, cost nearly £2000 to fix! Nightmare. X

It's always the same for us. We'll start saving for something but then something always breaks! I swear my appliances talk to each & decide between themselves which one is going to break next.

Hopefully this bad luck will pass and you'll have some good coming your way. Although this doesn't help at the minute :dohh:
Xx

Story of my life! Think moneys looking OK and then everything goes at the same time!

They say bad luck comes in three's, looks like you've broke more than 3 haha, but hopefully this means some good lucks coming soon :) x

Aww :hugs: I agree with all the other ladies, something good will come your way! The luck has to turn around :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->