O/T but in such a good mood now so thought i'd share

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
well after my horrible day the other day having to go supermarket and the rude people i had a lovely suprise today.

I had a phone call at 10am from my mum saying her and my dad where popping up (they live an hour and a halfs drive away) to drop off a heater for me. I have been freezing as my gas meter is eating money atm paying off a months worth and paying for what i use now on it.

They arrived and said right get your coat we are taking you food shopping! I have no money till next week and have been living off pasta and cornflakes lol

They took me to asda where they spent £49 on food for me!!!!!! i kept saying oh i dont need that or this but they werent having any of it lol.

Then when we got back to mine my dad said 'where is the card for the gas' so i gave it to him and he went to the shop and put £10 on it for me (i only had £2.31 left of the emergancy!!!)

Then they stayed for a cuppa and went on their way. My dad was working last night till 12 and has work again at 12 tonight till 7am but he still drove all that way to make sure i was warm and had food and wouldnt have to venture out in the snow/ice!!!

Sounds like such a simple thing BUT i am now warm, and my cupboards, fridge and freezer are stocked up!!!

sooooooooooooo happy, i dont have to worry about food or heat for a while and am now sitting snug as a bug watching Mircale on 34th street with a cuppa tea and pancakes :happydance:

Yay, sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference. :D

awe, dont you just love parents, mine came all the way over to mine yest (30 min drive) just to put some rock salt on my front steps (9 of them) to make sure i didnt slip down them

Awww that's so lovely of them :) enjoy the warmth and food :)

awe, dont you just love parents, mine came all the way over to mine yest (30 min drive) just to put some rock salt on my front steps (9 of them) to make sure i didnt slip down them

awwww thats lovely x

Thats so good to hear! I'm sure that lowers the stress levels a bit - and you can concentrate on being warm and comfy for the last bit before bubs arrives.
xx

Thats so good to hear! I'm sure that lowers the stress levels a bit - and you can concentrate on being warm and comfy for the last bit before bubs arrives.
xx

sure does, its so nice to be sat here and not thinking how am i gonna do this and that and not having to wear 3 pairs of socks (which you can prob imagine are amusing to watch me take on and off) and 3 tops lol.

That's lovely - I've gone all warm and fuzzy reading that!

Sounds like youve got some pretty good parents there hun :winkwink:. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->