O/T Eurovision

Emma11511

Julian's mummy
Reaction score
i think this is the first time i've ever watched it, and i can see why!
seriously, how long do they practice to be this bad?

anyone else watching?

i refuse to watch i used to wach when i was a kid but as i got older i realised how terrible it really ws lol we never win anyway lol

I watch it :blush: I think it's hilarious. :)

I love it, pure genius :D We usually have a party and use a few of the Eurovision Drinking Rules - everyone is smashed by the fifth country. It's brilliant. The Russian Grannies have to win! Watching it alone this year, not so much fun :(

i'm watching alone too! julian's been asleep for a little while but he woke up during the russian grannies and had a bit of a wiggle lol!

not gonna lie, i actually don't know where the majority of these countries are lol

The Balkan ones are more familiar to me as I lived in Bosia, my DH is based in Kosovo and we are thinking of moving to Macedonia.

i shamefully love jedward. i think i hate them so much that i love them.

I like Germany's entry this year.. I hate jedward... There hair... Outfits... Aargh haha xxx

i quite liked germany actually, but it looked and sounded like he should have been representing britain?

greece was pretty good, i love cheesey pop music, it's shameful!

Aw girls, you missed out! There's a mahoosive thread in the TV section of the forum. I love it, always good for a giggle :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->