O/T: Rep. Weiner and his naughty pics...what a douche...

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
If you havent heard the story..Rep. Weiner (who already looks like an ass in my opinion lol) claimed that his twitter account was hacked when pictures of his umm..winky in his underwear...were sent to a 22 year old girl.....Rep Weiner is in his late 30s early 40s and is married..for about a year now...he denied it..said he had a lawyer and all looking to press charges against who hacked it..it also surfaced that tons of other posts and messages and a few pictures with his shirt off and one with him on a couch with two cats that was labeled "me and the pussies" were posted and sent to other very young girls that he really had no business even being friends with...

https://www.rickey.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Anthony-Weiner-Shirtless.jpg just him shirtless

https://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/weiner-and-cats2.jpg?w=300&h=225 him and the cats

https://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/06/06/0606-anthony-weiner-twitter-pic.jpg the winky in the undies bulge pic

so now..he comes out saying that yes it was him..and he is sorry for all he did but refuses to resign...he was in total utter denial and it was clearly obvious that he knew he had done something wrong and was trying to cover his ass...I mean can you believe this guy...and I cant even imagine his poor wife..she was Hillary Clintons aide or something...so also in the public eye...poor girl..must be so horrible to know she hasnt even been married to this douche for a year and hes been doing this the whole freaking time!! guys are just...stupid :dohh:

I heard about the underwear pic, but not the other two. But last I heard he was saying he was "hacked". LMAO

I have to say, it doesn't surprise me that he lied about it. Who would want to get caught sending pictures like that when you're an authority figure? I'm just glad he was outted and the truth has come out!!!

I know but even his denial was soo overdone and like..annoyed that you could tell he did it and was just trying to not get caught officially for as long as possible...the winky pic is the one that he still wont fully admit to lol lol...I wonder if his wife will make a statement or how this will affect their relationship...

Over in the UK a certain caught out footballer Ryan Giggs placed a superinjuction against the media to pevent them reporting it (UK only) apparently some blogger linked on a UK media outlets twitter told everyone and this led to a twitter superinjuction, basically it seemed it got to the point where the ordinary public couldnt say it on their twitter accts (unless completely anonymous) insane! especially since its true so not even liable! personally I think sportsmen and politicians are rolemodels and although their private life may not be public property perse i do think in some situations where that role is played up to and used for publicity and professional gain (ie Beckham) (and just about every politician you can think of) then I have very little sympathy and think has become public interest and that they have made it so.

I laughed at the Wolf Blitzer interview.

he should have the decency to resign.

Seriously why are so many "authority figures" so scandalous? I know most aren't, but compared to the general population it seems there are a lot that just make a mess of their lives, marriage, reputation by having affairs, naughty pics, stealing money etc. I really have no idea who he is, but is his last name really weiner? LOL

yes..that is his real last name..so I guess he was doomed from birth lol lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->