O/T so fed up now

L

lil-lauren

How am i supoose to get pregnant when all i have is stress me oh and dd are back at ohs parents as he was unable to actually finacially look after us when thats what he wanted to do. No excuses he had plenty of chances to keep an eye on finances. He wanted to "prove" he could look after his family. Ha what a joke that was. Well now weve gone from a 2 bed house to one room, not even a big room, we have our dd cot our bed and everything in there, whats worse is his mum looks after his nephew whos 2, and his sister whos got a dd 2weeks older then mine they are here everyday, the have no sense that when my dd is asleep to not slam doors etc but when the other grandkids are asleep my phone has to be on silent, weve had many arguements about his family treating our dd differently to the others, im so sick of my dd having to share her toys, highchair even bath sponge! When her cousins go home and they are the only ones thar use their toys. I also have to act a certain way like i cant tell me dd off for doing sething wrong. Dont get me wrong an 8month cant do much but when i feel she needs to be told no i cant even say it when his family are aroud as he has a good at me. Apparently his family will look down or think shit of me which i already know they do as his brother in law has already told me so. In their eyes he cant do wrong im the bad guy. When we first got together i felt welcomed in his family but now i feel the odd one out like i done belong. I dont have a good relationship with my mum which is a whole other story which breaks my heart. Im sick of having to be someone im not, i want to be able to treat my daughter how i feel not how they want me to. Since iv had her iv asked my mum once to come rou d for half hour as i was struggling but besides that never ever have i asked for help i decided to have a baby i deal with it. Unlike his sisters who palm their kids off and always asking for help or dismissing their babys painful cry and flu at on weeks old. I just feel like crying im so sick and fed up i want to run away and never come back but thats not a pratical solution. Rant over!

Yeah, but cant see it happening with all the stress here

Am really sorry to hear of your situation but playing devils advocat is now a good time for you to be ttc. The stress and the fact that you feel you are maybe not getting the support off your oh if you were successful would be bad for both your health and the baby. Given you mention that you have moved in with his family for financial reasons maybe you would be best waiting until you have you finances sorted and are away from his family. After alk you are blessed with a dd? Good luck with whatever choice you make and I hope you find yourself in a happier place soon x

That's what I was going to say. I know it's hard, but I've been thinking about it lately and wondering if it's the right time for us. Maybe wait until you are more settled financially. Can you see raising 2 LO's in the same situation you are in now?

I'm absolutely not trying to be a downer, I'm just trying to help.

Am really sorry to hear of your situation but playing devils advocat is now a good time for you to be ttc. The stress and the fact that you feel you are maybe not getting the support off your oh if you were successful would be bad for both your health and the baby. Given you mention that you have moved in with his family for financial reasons maybe you would be best waiting until you have you finances sorted and are away from his family. After alk you are blessed with a dd? Good luck with whatever choice you make and I hope you find yourself in a happier place soon x

Thankyou :) im good with finances so i had taken over at the start of the year and everything now is sorted, we are saving up for a deposit and expect to be out in the next few months, which is why we decided to ttc. He does act differently infront of family though. And tbh its pissing me off

That's what I was going to say. I know it's hard, but I've been thinking about it lately and wondering if it's the right time for us. Maybe wait until you are more settled financially. Can you see raising 2 LO's in the same situation you are in now?

I'm absolutely not trying to be a downer, I'm just trying to help.

We wont be here much longer but its the mean time thats the problem
. I know having two is hard, im from a big family. But thankyou for your reply. Id rather peoples honest opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->