O/T The Sims Game

jemsbabyblues

Reaction score
:haha:

I know it's a bit random but I have also learnt that a lot of ladies on here also play the Sims and thought it would be nice to talk about something a bit fun to distract us from the difficulty of WTT.

So what is your favourite Sims game?
I love the Sims 2, but at the minute it would have to be The Sims 3 Ambitions

What do you like about the Sims?
Being able to play families and go through generations.

What family are you playing at the moment?
A sim version of me and my OH, we had 3 boys called Stanley, George and Jack and they are now all teenagers.

...and any other random chat about the Sims :flower:

I play the sims every now and then, when i get extra broody its nice to go and make lots of babies haha

I like Sims 2 and i'm trying to decide if i should buy Sims 3 or not

Making lots of families, i always think "i'm going to do something different with this one" but they all end up having loads of children!

I'm playing a sims version of me and my oh, and they just had a 2nd set of twins :O

I have Sims 2 but I tried Sims 3 once and would like to try it more.

Making families, designing houses, imaginary life.

I'm playing with random families. I haven't made a family copy of my life, have thought about it but don't know why I don't like the idea.

It's a game that's basically a simulation of life.

https://www.thesims3.com/ :flower:

I'd recommend buying the Sims 3 (if your computer can run it that is!) :thumbup:

I always get really into playing the sims when I shouldn't. Like now, when I'm meant to be revising for my end of year exams at uni haha.

Sims 3 is the best for me, just got Sims 3 ambitions and loving it.

Building your dream house, creating your perfect family etc

The family started with me and my OH but now our great grandchildren are the adults :p, me and OH are long gone!

its a bit difficult to say! sims 3 ambitions , I really want to get sims medieval but its only made for pc :(

being able to make/create anything!

i've not played it in ages but it was a sim version of me and oh

I love simlish lol I always talk to my oh in it, I find the talk really funny :flower:

Medieval is really good too :thumbup: I have a copy that I'm looking to sell but don't really want to tell my OH because he brought it for me for my birthday :haha:

It's all to do with the quests rather than baby-making and playing a family, it is still good though.

:rofl: at speaking in simlish to you OH :haha:

Simons 2 &3, though mostly play on 3 at the mo as its out more than 2! Although I was a bit dissapointed with Sims3!

Making babies! And getting to name everyone =]

Sims version of me and my OH with our little baby he he he

ive only ever played sims 2 and was slightly obsessed with it :haha: i loved making and designing the houses, i used to have a cheat too which meant u never was tired :haha:

Sims 3 World Adventures. Im so in love with letting my children play in the pyramids!

What do you like about the Sims? Making people happy, particularly when its a sim of me! Also having my own huge family, and thinking up names for all my future babies. And designing houses and cute nurseries. And..... EVERYTHING...:dohh:

What family are you playing at the moment? Me and OH are long dead, I'm currently on teenage great grandchildren who already have their first loves ready to marry on their birthdays and start the baby dance!!

In short I love sims and it makes me happy. Great idea this thread Jem! Xx

Thanks, I love The Sims too :flower:

I was going to play it today but OH has come home and hijacked it! :ninja: I spent ages trying to get him to play it and he wasn't interested :dohh: Now he plays it too much :haha:

Oooh I love Sims 2!! I don't really want to move to Sims 3.
I really enjoy all of the expansions for Sims 2. :) Seasons, Pets, & open for Business are some of my favorites.

I love being able to make all sorts of characters, and the freedom to live out their lives however I want. I prefer this freedom to an RPG where I have to follow a particular story line.
I also enjoy making replicas of my DH and I and getting married, having chidlren, etc.etc.
But... don't let your OH give you name ideas. :) we ended up with a kid named Hasselhoff. (yup, after David Hasselhoff) but it was our like 5th sim child and I was out of good ideas at the time.

I just purchased a new lap top which I will load up with the Sims when it arrives and then I will be totally addicted again.

Hasselhoff :haha:

If I were you I wouldn't give him any control over your future LO's names in real life either :rofl:

The Sims 2 is awesome! I love the genetics engine.

*puts hand up* Another Sims addict here! I've been playing since before I met my OH, and we've been together almost 10 years (yikes).

Right now I am enjoying The Sims 3 on PS3.

The family I am playing at the moment is just some random characters I made, and I ended up really liking them. Of course they have heaps of babies lol.

On the PC version I always make huge families and everyone cheats on everyone else and every child has a bazzilion half siblings.

Gotta be Sims 3 Ambitions but I love all of them. Can't wait for the Generations expansion pack.

What do you like about the Sims? Building gorgeous houses and making babies. :haha:

What family are you playing at the moment? My alter ego Katy Webbykins (close to my real name lol) She's a top of the line Chef earning $2,500 an hour :D in a little house waiting for mr right to sweep her off her feet :rofl:

I've been addicted to sims since I was like 8 so I'm hooked for life! We should so start a fan club on here! SimsAddictsNotSoAnonymous !!!!

Great thread Jems xxx

I've been addicted since the Sims 1 too and I think I was about 10. That's nearly 10 years and I still play it :haha:

Think we should definitely get a fan club going! :winkwink:

My OH sim is one promotion away from being at the top the chef career and I'm still working my way through the education one.

you're on to something with the fan club :haha:

sims 2 was amazing, only thing ruined it for me .... when the kids moved out any sibling/everyone else at the old house stayed the same!!!! you'd have one adult moving out getting married and dying and their sibling is still a toddler grrrr thats one thing thats great about sims 3!

what do you actually do on sims medieval? do you get much choice on looks etc? (I'm well aware how sad I look right now lol )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->