• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O/T The Sims Game

So what is your favourite Sims game?
Sims 3.

What do you like about the Sims?
Creating people and families. Designing houses and buying new things!

What family are you playing at the moment?
I'm playing the Darby family (my OH's surname!) with a daughter named Aava and a son called Isaac! I've never done that before on the Sims so feel a bit geeky haha :D

Wow they are so many sims addicts! There was me thinking I was a nut case

tbh I try to avoid it as much as possible because if I get playing I start losing periods of my actual life :)

Hasselhoff :haha:

If I were you I wouldn't give him any control over your future LO's names in real life either :rofl:

The Sims 2 is awesome! I love the genetics engine.

Yup.. I think I'll be on naming duty. :) I'll create a list and he can give some input.

The genetics engine is awesome, I love seeing what kind of children a couple will have.

I play Sims 2 too, mainly when trying to avoid uni work :) I love downloading new outfits and stuff for it too, and making families of course ;-) Feel like a proper geek though!

I've just realised I've been playing the Sims for over half of my life:shock::rofl:

The Sims 3. Don't have any of the expansion packs, but may buy Generations when it's out.

What do you like about the Sims? Making lots of babies :) also love the excitement of moving into fancy houses and out of that two bed bungalow they always start in:rofl:

What family are you playing at the moment?The Langeraks. I made my woman and they were a rich family to marry into:lol:

I don't think that it's sad to play the Sims :thumbup: There's a lot of us that do so we're either all sad or all really cool :winkwink:

I'd say that Medieval is separate to the Sims games it just uses a Sims engine if you know what I mean? It's nothing like the freeplay you get with the normal games and it's more of an RPG.

I have The Complete Sims for Mac, so it has the original game and all the expansions in one. I like the holiday bit!

It's just fun to play with. I love building the houses and decorating them!

We have a couple of houses with us in... one where we've got 4 kids and 2 pets, and one that looks like our house and just has the two of us in.

Yay other Sims addicts!!!!

So far the Sims 3, but I recently found my Sims 2 game, yay!

Everything lol especially having babies and being rich

Me and OH. We currently have five kids? Might be six. 3 girls and two boys. Two of our girls are twins, and our eldest son is a teenager hehe. And I'm growing the death plant so OH and I will live forever!!!!!!! :haha:

oops since reading this thread i have pretty much avoided all work and just played the sims!!!

So what is your favorite Sims game?
Definitely is Sims 3. I have all but one "stuff" pack, and waiting impatiently for Generations. ^_^

I build/decorate houses, making families, and trying to achieve different life goals

I go between 3 families, one is of my fiance and me with a set of twins (a boy and girl) and a teenage girl. The other families are random ones that I made for my friends.

I really want generations now :( It's been mentioned so often on this threat and I WANT IT. But my laptop wont run another expansion pack and I'm loathe to remove world adventures or ambitions. Perhaps I should start up a Sims fund alongside my baby fund and save up for a computer that will play all the expansions?? :dohh: :haha:

I'm getting a new laptop right away and I cannot wait to load Sims2 on it! yay!!! Of course, now I have to find my missing discs for all the expansion packs.. whoops.

Generations :happydance: Can't wait.

Also, don't you hate how after you've played The Sims 3, the Sims 2 looks so retro :haha:

Also, don't you hate how after you've played The Sims 3, the Sims 2 looks so retro :haha:

That is so true! Have you played Sims 1 since you played Sims 3? I tried it, and as much as the nostalgia rocked, I had no expansion packs that still work - the discs are used to death! - so it was really really dull. I was disappointed, but I'd forgotten how fricking irritating it was when I had like 5 babies then they grew to children and NEVER FRICKING LEFT. I never did legacies in old sims, I got too bored too fast! At least now I'm kept entertained.

I wish I could have sims generations :cry: :cry: Just cannot get over how cool it looks.

I just saw the generations trailer, I WANT IT NOW!!!!! :brat:

I first started playing Sims 3, then I got Sims 2 cuz I wanted pets, but I only played 2 once because I was completely spoiled by Sims 3.

You ladies talking about Sims has gotten me addicted again! Thankfully it's summer though.

At first I didn't like Sims 3, I felt like Sims 2 had way more variety. I'm really starting to love Sim 3 though, since I realized there's sooo much you can do I just had a Sim become a firefighter and it was really fun to go to work with her and make her do stuff, but then I got annoyed with having to make her do her job manually so I force aged her and made her retire. :haha:

Also I learned that if you make a sim watch the Kids channel on tv and listen to kids channel music while pregnant it increases your chances for multiples! My sim just had triplets and it took me 15 minutes to think of names for them. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->