O/T The Sims Game

I haven't bought any of the download towns, I really want to but my laptop just wouldn't run them... Is there a beach and stuff there??

:haha: do you know what's the worst part of Guillermo? He's got the family surname passed down from me and my OH. Guillermo Gaywood. :rofl:

So far the best thing about BB is that I used the cheat code and got the nicest house in town, and it's located right near the water. The house is so nice! I need to play and explore more though so I can see all the features of the town.

You like Gaywood????? Here's me stressing over being Mrs Gaywood someday. Wanna swap surnames :winkwink:

Haha Woody is cute actually, but I used to be Toy Story obsessed!

I love having sim houses on the sea front cos it's like my fantasy, waking up everymorning and doing yoga on the beach.... Of course I'd have to be skinny and fit first or it'd be some nasty sweaty experience!

:haha: I can't help it! hehe

Man it would be super sweet to live on the beach for real!!

Either on the beach or like my Sim's vacation home in Al Simhara, Egypt :winkwink: Now that has a backyard view of the PYRAMIDS. That kicks Beach's ass anyday!!!

Hey ya know what? I lost my freaking code for Sims World Adventures! So I can't install it again because I have a new computer. :nope:

I think I will just have to download it. I normally pay for all the games though and technically I did already buy it.

Oh NOES!!!! Definitely donload it then, you did own it. I think there's somewhere they have those codes online and you just download the code to use with your disc, but I only remember that for Sims 1 and 2 years ago, I don't know if it'd work for 3... :wacko:

I'm really sad now :cry: The sim version of me that I was playing died in a TV related accident today :cry: The twins were so depressed :nope:

As I stated earlier in this thread, Ive kinda...er....cheated to get some of the stuff and expansions for this, and use cheats and hacks and mods to play the game.

If you want/need a code just to register your disc so you can play it, PM me and I can easily find one for you. Any pack or such, just let me know.

As I stated earlier in this thread, Ive kinda...er....cheated to get some of the stuff and expansions for this, and use cheats and hacks and mods to play the game.

If you want/need a code just to register your disc so you can play it, PM me and I can easily find one for you. Any pack or such, just let me know.

Thanks hon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"