o/t what are you doing now?

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
my hubbys snoozing beside me, and my son is running in and out of his room playing with his toys and 'making' us tea and cheerios from his toy kitchen, and baby bump is either bouncing away or baby seems to be asleep life is good :) :cloud9:

Its 4am, and I'm holding my lo because he woke up with hicups after being asleep an hourm and now is being fussy. DF and I are playing video games on our pcs.

It's 6.48am and I'm laid in bed on my iPad getting excited that my family arrive from the UK in just a few hours. Wish baby would have the courtesy to do the same!

It's 19:50 I'm sat eating pizza covered in paint from decorating the conservatory. About to go in the bath and then head to work for the night.
Tiring times 😪😴

Its 15:50 here and I'm working on lesson plans and browsing internet.

I'm sitting waiting for my 2 friends to arrive with an Indian take away! I'm
Exhausted after a tough week with DD and putting up our Christmas decorations BUT! The house looks beautiful, it's my first day of Mat leave and I'm about to eat lots of food with great company so I'm feeling great!

It's about 15:30 here and I am currently laying on my couch wallowing in misery while watching DS play with his toys because he refused to take a nap. Starting on my second cold of the month :(

Im sitting in bed eating animal crackers while SO plays on the kindle still irked at me that I started to work on building the crib. But in all fairness ive been telling him to get it done for weeks now and im about fed up.

Its 2:12 and Im passed my due date and extrememly miserable and uncomfortable. i just finished wrapping christmas gifts and am just now about to shower and head out to the mall. No sign of babys arrival in sight. Im not looking forward to getting off this sofa as its really hard to move around with this huge bump.... Bleh...

Its 2:12 and Im passed my due date and extrememly miserable and uncomfortable. i just finished wrapping christmas gifts and am just now about to shower and head out to the mall. No sign of babys arrival in sight. Im not looking forward to getting off this sofa as its really hard to move around with this huge bump.... Bleh...

I just went to the mall.... Car parking was really stressful. Got inside and it was super hot. Some old lady barged into me, so i almost cried and just walked back out and went home haha

I just went to the mall.... Car parking was really stressful. Got inside and it was super hot. Some old lady barged into me, so i almost cried and just walked back out and went home haha

Some people have no courtesy...at target last week some idiot pushed his cart into my belly.... He didnt even apologize so i just pushed his cart away from me.... But if i stay home, Ill go crazy waiting here. And I also know that if I go out, ill be hugely exhausted as well....its a no win at this point....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->