O?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0724.jpg

Think this is o, or think I'll O tomorrow?

I think you should test again tomorrow, don't forget you don't O until about 24hrs after you get a positive opk. Good luck!

Yeah, you don't O anywhere from 12-36 hours 24 being the average from a positive OPK. That one isn't positive just yet, needs to be the same color or darker than the control line..

:)

is not positive yet
keep testing:flower:

Yeah, you don't O anywhere from 12-36 hours 24 being the average from a positive OPK. That one isn't positive just yet, needs to be the same color or darker than the control line..

Well I heard that not all women get a dark test line when they get a pos opk.

Well then just BD every other day of the month. That should cover it.

I use the opks too and on cd 15 and 16 i got pretty dark lines but not as dark as the control line. I'm on cd 22 and just now got a line darker then the control line! You might O later then you think so keep on testing love :)

I use the opks too and on cd 15 and 16 i got pretty dark lines but not as dark as the control line. I'm on cd 22 and just now got a line darker then the control line! You might O later then you think so keep on testing love :)

well today I tested and my line was WAY darker than the control!

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/Picture001.jpg

Not always though, that's just the average. You can ovulate anywhere from the day of your first positive OPK (even if you get one the day after) or 48 hours after your last positive (even if they go negative). Generally it's 12-24 hours after your first positive OPK :)

To the OP- it's not positive yet, but it looks like you should get your positive in the next day or two. Keep on BD'ing even a few days after they go negative! Lots of sticky baby dust xx

Not always though, that's just the average. You can ovulate anywhere from the day of your first positive OPK (even if you get one the day after) or 48 hours after your last positive (even if they go negative). Generally it's 12-24 hours after your first positive OPK :)

To the OP- it's not positive yet, but it looks like you should get your positive in the next day or two. Keep on BD'ing even a few days after they go negative! Lots of sticky baby dust xx

it's deff positive, the test line is darker than the control line! the test line is the one on the left, the right one is the control!

it's deff positive, the test line is darker than the control line! the test line is the one on the left, the right one is the control!

Yeah I just saw your recent pic! I was looking at the one on the first page when I posted that, sorry! Better drag your OH to bed :haha::winkwink: BABY DUSTTTT xx

Yeah I just saw your recent pic! I was looking at the one on the first page when I posted that, sorry! Better drag your OH to bed :haha::winkwink: BABY DUSTTTT xx

He's mad at me and wont talk to me, so doubt it's happening tonight or tomorrow. I know sperm can live inside up to 7 days, normally 3 to 5 days. So If I O today or tomorrow and I BDed Sunday, think I have a chance?:shrug:

If you ovulate tomorrow, you could still have a chance if you BD Sunday. The egg lives for about 12-24 hours, and it takes the sperm roughly 8 hours to reach to egg. Maybe try talking to him and making up, so you can have makeup sex haha. Hope y'all work it out soon :hugs: xx

If you ovulate tomorrow, you could still have a chance if you BD Sunday. The egg lives for about 12-24 hours, and it takes the sperm roughly 8 hours to reach to egg. Maybe try talking to him and making up, so you can have makeup sex haha. Hope y'all work it out soon :hugs: xx

no I mean I BDed this past Sunday and I heard sperm can live up to 7 days inside a woman. So if I O today it's been 3 days and tomorrow would be 4 days.

The fertile window is about 4 days, with days 5 and 6 before O being a remote possibility if you have enough ewcm.

The fertile window is about 4 days, with days 5 and 6 before O being a remote possibility if you have enough ewcm.

So I have a good chance since today is only 3 days and tomorrow would be 4 days???? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->