O?

how good was your EWCM? Sperm live longer in good EWCM and if yours was pretty good, there is a chance that BD from last Sunday could have some sperm ready for the egg still.
Not to be nosy or rude about your fight, but I hope your OH knows you have a small window to BD! It seems a little childish that he's angry at you and won't BD, especially since he knows you're trying for a baby!! But like I said, I don't know the situation, or why he is mad.
I just know that if my DH refused to BD with me in my fertile window, or when I had a pos opk, I would kill him. lol.

If you ovulate tomorrow, you could still have a chance if you BD Sunday. The egg lives for about 12-24 hours, and it takes the sperm roughly 8 hours to reach to egg. Maybe try talking to him and making up, so you can have makeup sex haha. Hope y'all work it out soon :hugs: xx

no I mean I BDed this past Sunday and I heard sperm can live up to 7 days inside a woman. So if I O today it's been 3 days and tomorrow would be 4 days.

OHH sorry!! If you ov today, you will still have a good chance. How's your CM? Do you have any preseed or conceive plus?

how good was your EWCM? Sperm live longer in good EWCM and if yours was pretty good, there is a chance that BD from last Sunday could have some sperm ready for the egg still.
Not to be nosy or rude about your fight, but I hope your OH knows you have a small window to BD! It seems a little childish that he's angry at you and won't BD, especially since he knows you're trying for a baby!! But like I said, I don't know the situation, or why he is mad.
I just know that if my DH refused to BD with me in my fertile window, or when I had a pos opk, I would kill him. lol.

Well it's been watery the past 4 days, 5 including today, today part of the day was EWCM with some wateryness to it. I heard watery CM is also a very good enviornment for sperm to survive in.

We are arguing about stupid shit lol :dohh:
I think we're making up though and I think we may end up BDing tomorrow! FX!

I don't want to make him feel like I'm pressuring him or make him feel like I'm only using him for his sperm or a baby you know? So if he doesn't want to BD certain days I wont make him or be mad about it.

If you ovulate tomorrow, you could still have a chance if you BD Sunday. The egg lives for about 12-24 hours, and it takes the sperm roughly 8 hours to reach to egg. Maybe try talking to him and making up, so you can have makeup sex haha. Hope y'all work it out soon :hugs: xx

no I mean I BDed this past Sunday and I heard sperm can live up to 7 days inside a woman. So if I O today it's been 3 days and tomorrow would be 4 days.

OHH sorry!! If you ov today, you will still have a good chance. How's your CM? Do you have any preseed or conceive plus?

CM has been watery, with a hint of EGCM today. What exactly is presweed or conceive plus? :shrug:

Preseed and Conceive plus are sperm-friendly lubes you can use if you don't produce enough ewcm :thumbup: For some women, drinking a glass of grapefruit juice a day has helped their ewcm :)

And maybe don't pressure him into sex when you are fighting. I know what you mean, because sometimes OH and I bicker about silly things :roll: Come night time I kind of don't touch him while we're in bed, which makes him know I'm not expecting anything from him, making him want to touch me and lead to make up sex :haha:

Good luck :)

Preseed and Conceive plus are sperm-friendly lubes you can use if you don't produce enough ewcm :thumbup: For some women, drinking a glass of grapefruit juice a day has helped their ewcm :)

And maybe don't pressure him into sex when you are fighting. I know what you mean, because sometimes OH and I bicker about silly things :roll: Come night time I kind of don't touch him while we're in bed, which makes him know I'm not expecting anything from him, making him want to touch me and lead to make up sex :haha:

Good luck :)

haha that happens to us sometimes :haha:

CM has been watery, with a hint of EGCM today. What exactly is presweed or conceive plus? :shrug:

If it's been watery it should live for a few days, I wouldn't worry about it :) Conceive Plus & Preseed are sperm friendly lubes that mimic ewcm. I was going to say that if you had some, you could insert some internally because it acts as ewcm which would help the sperm live longer. BABY DUSTTTT xx

If it's been watery it should live for a few days, I wouldn't worry about it :) Conceive Plus & Preseed are sperm friendly lubes that mimic ewcm. I was going to say that if you had some, you could insert some internally because it acts as ewcm which would help the sperm live longer. BABY DUSTTTT xx

So you think I have a good chance of conceivng today or tomorrow?

If you BD on the right days, you have a 20% chance of conceiving each month. I would BD if I were you, tonight or tomorrow, or both. But even if you do, you still only have a 20% chance.

If you BD on the right days, you have a 20% chance of conceiving each month. I would BD if I were you, tonight or tomorrow, or both. But even if you do, you still only have a 20% chance.

WSS^^

If you ovulated yesterday, you would still have a good chance. Try and get a BD session in asap! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!! xx

WSS^^

If you ovulated yesterday, you would still have a good chance. Try and get a BD session in asap! Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!! xx

My OPK is still very positive today so does this mean I haven't ovulated yet?

FF normally plots the ovulation day as the last day of positive OPK

Are you and your OH still fighting? No BD? I think you've lost your window

Are you and your OH still fighting? No BD? I think you've lost your window

We made up, we also BDed last night but were too tired to finish, but I do know he always pre ejaculates.... hm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->