o2 are conning me what can i do

Wriggley

Reaction score
:gun::gun::gun::gun:

last month my mobile bill was 46 quid and because i had a issues with o2, they promised £10 off my next bill (this months)

well i got this months today and they had not taken the £10 off so i contacted them.

they basically told me that my £10 was taken off of last months bill. I told them it 100% was not because my bill was £46 and i paid all of that.

they then tried to tell me my bill last month was actually £56 and the £10 had been applied.

i know 100% my bill was NOT 56 last month

ive have just logged into my o2 online statement (viewed it on app this morning) and they have completely dodged my account and altered it! my bill is neither 46 or 56 from last month its £50.68

i spoke to a manager who would not budge at all but i feel like im being conned because my online statement has been messed with as it dont match the one i viewed last month nor does it match the one that was on my app yesterday (shows old statement until new statement

phone their headoffice, and don't take no for an answer, phone stay calm and explain you situation, you should get somewhere with their headoffice

Do you get your bill emailed to you? O2 send me an email each month showing the amount on the bill. If so, have a look at the email to confirm what the bill was last month. Also, check your bank statements, again this will confirm the amount you paid.

Do this before you phone head office.

Call but also write a letter to their head office and wait for a written response. Then I'd call the financial ombudsman. They won't take on your complaint until u have tried to deal with ur complaint by letter. Also post this recorded delivery so they can't say they didn't get it. I'd also email more then call, and if u do call id demand a reply via email

I have been talking to them via their chat service so have gotten them all emailed to me

someone finally honored my £10 for me but im still annoyed that something dodgey7 went on with my previous statement

nothing makes sense because when that statement came in it was 46, the manager i spoke to yesterday morning said no 56 and my online statement said a completely different amount to both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->