Oasis and her palmtrees!

I've just ordered Pregnacare*His & Her tablets. Seems to have good reviews. Hopefully it might help in some way.

We're giving it one more shot this month if still nothing my oh has agreed to be tested to see if he's ok.

I've been taking that since 2012:) good luck love! Xxx

Oh love I didn't know all that I'm so sorry:( have you got fibromyalgia? That's what I have:( thank you for your faith it really helped too hear that. I really crave another lo just one more but I'm not sure:( another weird cycle this month where yellow/brown spotting started 6 days before AF due, one hour of bright red yest so I'm thinking early AF yet again then nothing. Back to yellow/brown again today. Sigh. My body is def messed up. I really hope you do manage another lo against all the odds xxxxx

IM BACCCCKK!!! And sorry for any spam ladies whilst I get caught up!

I do hun, but I also have Psoriatic Arthritis too and my scans etc all showed damage to several parts of my body that will never recover and so I have to take these meds for the rest of my life to stop any more damage. Its so poo...they make me so damn ill! How do you manage with the fibro? xxx

Hai ladies,

A friend of mine is using those same tests and ended up under EPU for multiple scans and investigatory tests because these tests were telling her she was pregnant but the blood draws and other tests were all negative! Hospital mentioned staying away from these so thought id just throw it in there.

I still swear by instaalert tests from Accessdiagnostics, they are cheap too! And ridiculously sensitive and NHS grade.

x

Hello love so lovely to see you back! Missed you! I just carry on really tbh only thing they can do is give painkillers and I doing want to keep talking them so its just stay strong and carry on! Hope you're OK xxx

Thats so true beautiful. Im so tired of it already though must say. Hopefully they find a cure.

MERRY CHRISTMAS BTW AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hope you had wonderful times ladies. We were all sick through christmas and then I slipped on a bloody frog puppet and fractured my ankle...fun times lol!

x

Oh no Sarah are you ok?? Same here terrible flu couldn't even get up Xmas eve or Xmas day and Brooklyn was so very ill he didn't eat for three days plus I found out the pregnancy I had was a cp again so......not such a fun Xmas really! Xx xx

Happy new year ladies!

Argh me and my oh were ill too. Still not fully shifted it either. Luckily DD didn't get ill.
Hope your ankle heals quickly lovely.

Argh no not another cp =( big hugs to you hun. Have everything crossed for you.

AFM... Cautiously expecting! And it was a huge shock. I could feel myself ovulate while dying in bed from the flu, thinking great we've missed our chance. Started taking pregnacare couples tablets and bd every other day since period finished. Our last bd was 3 days before ov. So was feeling very disheartened.

Unbelievably nervous. I hope I get early scan soon to be checked.

Happy new year ladies!

Argh me and my oh were ill too. Still not fully shifted it either. Luckily DD didn't get ill.

AFM... Cautiously expecting! And it was a huge shock. I could feel myself ovulate while dying in bed from the flu, thinking great we've missed our chance. Started taking pregnacare couples tablets and bd every other day since period finished. Our last bd was 3 days before ov. So was feeling very disheartened.

Ciz that is wonderful news :) congratulations :hugs: keep us posted

Happy new year ladies!

Ciz wonderful wonderful news!! Congratulations!!! Xxx

Thank you ladies. I've got my booking in appointment 22nd. Hopefully she'll want to check all is OK.. Will keep you updated xx

hey ladies. how are we doing? currently 5wks 4 days all seems to be ok... boobs still slightly tender. and feeling abit more hungry but other than that no symptoms. midwife booking in appointment this Friday. mouth ulcers seem to have returned... I must have been lacking in a vit that the couples pregnacare tablets had. since ive changed to the liquid pregnancy pregnacare they've returned.. hmm maybe I should have a word with my doc. its odd as they are practically same vits some are just less in the dosage.

Great to read all is good :) I get cold sores every time I'm pregnant .. Just one of those things

Nah drop today and bfn's on Morrison's 15miu:( no spotting though which I always have at this point unless pregnant, no symptoms other than sore boobs:( last cycle with the cp my bfp didn't show til 14dpo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->