Oasis and her palmtrees!

I will be hun had ultrasounds and hsg done now have to shed some lb for clomid if I want it I see you have been having a rough time as of late x big hugs

Oh I am sorry you do sound like you've been through it:( what we go through ttc aye love xxx

oh never!! sorry hun =(

So sorry your going through a lot. CPs suck, I had a few of those too.

Thinking of you. A lot of us know what your going through, please remember that.

Thank you all I so appreciate you all. We've just decided to keep going and you never know maybe there is just one good egg left somewhere? Trying to keep the hope aliveXxxx

Hi ladies,

Im back on the forums after a bitof time away...how are we all? xxx

Hello love, how are you? I found out last week that the baby I lost at 12 weeks in May had Downs. It was a real shock but it took a little of the guilt away that it was something I did. We aren't really trying anymore. Whatever will be I guess but I think my time has def passed. Hope you're ok xxx

Oh honey....massive hugs to you. I know it cant have been easy to get the news regardless of what it was going to be.

How are you doing with everything? x

Thankyou, I know usually we never know why so it helped to actually know what happened and why I lost them but yes v sad still. We are ntnp now and have pretty much accepted my time has passed, apparently 90% of my eggs are abnormal by 44 so that 10% doesn't seem like much! I will always want another but I think I've pretty much accepted it won't happen, sad but reality I think! My cycles are still normal and I had a scan on my pelvis on Monday which was all normal. She said I had a leading follicle on my left ovary and will prob o around normal cd 14 time. V interesting! How are you love how's it going? Xxxx

Perhaps the ntnp is what you need darling. I think only you can do whats right for you, but I dont think your time has passed. I feel like...youve had a horrible run of things, but your body is trying so hard to bring you that baby you crave. Its just unfortunately been a circumstance thats out of your control thats stopped it coming to be. But I still have faith!

Im going ok. Not sure whether we will be able to have another now with my own health problems. Ive gone from ttc to being on birth control (though Ive since stopped that as i was having AF every 2 weeks!). Lukas is growing so fast now its hard to not crave another. But Ive been diagnosed with fibro properly now and also psoriatic arthritis that I am on lifelong meds for as have spinal damage and knee damage already and it will not improve. I feel like my body is against me atm!

x

Oh love I didn't know all that I'm so sorry:( have you got fibromyalgia? That's what I have:( thank you for your faith it really helped too hear that. I really crave another lo just one more but I'm not sure:( another weird cycle this month where yellow/brown spotting started 6 days before AF due, one hour of bright red yest so I'm thinking early AF yet again then nothing. Back to yellow/brown again today. Sigh. My body is def messed up. I really hope you do manage another lo against all the odds xxxxx

Hi ladies!! Just checking in to see how you are all doing?! I think I'm currently 7dpo (possibly) but unsure opks did not play ball this cycle so never saw a clear positive but cervix felt open around that time so went from there.

Having trouble sleeping past couple nights and im super tired during the day and today I feel like the beginnings of a uti just the urge to need to go if you get me.

I hope your all well xxx

Ciz lovely to hear from you wishing you the very best of luck! Xxx

Hey hun. Thought I'd post on here.

So did your opks go dark to light now dark again?

I did a opk again today still positive. But it's not as dark as before but I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today. Last night like a couple hours after we bd. I had this horrendous sharp pain on left ovary honestly felt like something was about to explode but it did ease thankfully. Cervix still open so definitely something going on.

Yeah snap! Gradually darkened to almost positive last Wednesday then next day back to almost stark white, did one today just to check and it was almost positive again! So annoying. Will test again in a bit xx

Well I'm confused now, opks staying as dark as last nights (not positive though) but the hpts I got with them are showing a faint positive, have taken two and the second taken at 6pm is darker but still v faint and I can't pick it up on the camera on here, have to be evaps as, although I had major pinching on the right around CD 8, I'm only CD 15 and its impossible, will do another at 10 tonight but expecting nothing, no symptoms other than increased appetite and flushed cheeks which I get around o and when pregnant. I think there's something to be said for ignorance is bliss! X

Huh so your getting faint lines on preg tests? Are these ic's or shop bought hun?

Stupid ICS! Must be evaps as I've just gotten a proper positive on opks bout 2 hours ago, this cycle seems to be going on and on!xx

Wow it really sounds like your having the same cycle as me. Around my usual ov time my opks would look like they were getting dark but then hours later light as anything. Crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->