OB Check-up Tomorrow

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I have a check-up with my OB after m/c my twins last Saturday. I am hoping to get some answers. I am pretty sure my hCG levels are all the way down, I have completely stopped bleeding and I tried one of my left over OPK's just to see what it had to say as well. I have a feeling this m/c was due to my OB's nurse not listening to me about having all the blood markers for Lupus, but too I lost one twin then my hCG levels were low, but did double. So IDK. Sorry for rambling on. Does anyone else have a check-up? This is the soonest I have every had one after a m/c. With my first 4 because they were at 5 weeks my OB never saw me after, with my 1st one between 6-7 weeks he saw me 4 weeks later and found out I was pregnant again, which again ended in m/c around the same time, he never saw me after that one.

I'm off for my u/s tomorrow after losing on Boxing Day at 10w3d. I'm hoping to hear everything is clear so we can go ahead TTC again.

I didn't have a follow up u/s after my previous miscarriage 15 years ago. I lost baby and sac in one go at 8w3d.

Good luck with your appointment.

Pip x

Good luck with your appointment. Fingers crossed everything is well
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79