Oblique breech csection :-

catcatcat

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive posted this in 3rd tri too but no response.
Im having an elective csection due to tokophobia. Im 32 wks& consultant noticed today that my baby is oblique breech. She said she hopes she turns as this can also cause problems during a csection - it makes baby hard to get out. Now im scared.
Does anyone have experience in this ? Thanks

No experience I'm afraid but as I've emntioned before contact ICAN - they have tons of info for all things CS related!

Hi,
Ive posted this in 3rd tri too but no response.
Im having an elective csection due to tokophobia. Im 32 wks& consultant noticed today that my baby is oblique breech. She said she hopes she turns as this can also cause problems during a csection - it makes baby hard to get out. Now im scared.
Does anyone have experience in this ? Thanks

Im sorry I cannot offer you any advice on this, but I do understand Tokophobia as I have it quite badly. The psychiatrist told me about it years ago when I voiced my fears and anxieties to him so yeah I understand the need for an elective C-section but I think the tokophobia is making your fears worse too since there is a good chance the baby will be able to be turned or by 37 weeks you may find its changed positions as this happens a lot with babies who are breech.

Sorry I cannot be much help
God bless xoxo

That makes sense actually :) ive been thinking about this too - ppl having twins must have funny positioned babies all the time & they deliver them. Im trying to stay in control & not b scared of a section too but this threw me a bit today, fingers crossed x thanks for advice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->