Ocean Wonders

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I think the seahorse is going to be my new best friend!! She likes her aquarium but for some reason it doesn't put her to sleep. I gave the seahorse to her for Christmas and she LOVES that thing! I put it on last night after her fussing, she was out like a light. She started fussing again at 4, squeezed it and she went back to sleep till 6!

She also had the fishbowl given to her for Christmas but she isn't big enough for that one yet.

I LOVE this line of stuff. Plus the classical music doesn't hurt either.

I saw this in the sale actually and thought about getting it as Alasdair doesn't have anything like that...maybe it's a bit too late for him but if it's still really reduced I might get it anyway! Glad it works with Renah :)

Jasmine got it for christmas, haven't had a chance to play with it yet though.

I saw this in the sale actually and thought about getting it as Alasdair doesn't have anything like that...maybe it's a bit too late for him but if it's still really reduced I might get it anyway! Glad it works with Renah :)

Where sells them in the uk? Can only find the aqarium so far.

Its weird how our babies live parallel lives, haha. Helena got the seahorse for Christmas, and she loves it (and so do I, its so cute) and I bought her the aquarium yesterday and she LOVED IT but she kept turning it on all night, so I think I may have to turn the sound off that one, lol.

Omg! Don't get me started on it! Lola has the Aquarium (but it actually plays music,thats her precious music box) and it plays ALL day long!
Not just in her crib,she needs to have it always! I can't hear another note of it anymore,I bought her another one for Christmas but she doesn't even want to look at it :hissy: :hissy:

Yea Renah's got the Aquarium and the fishbowl. The aquarium drives me nuts cause its sound and motion activated. Constantly going off! At least with the seahorse I just reach over and squeeze it for it to make sound. I like that its a nightlight too when its playing.

I got Skye this for Christmas, with the hope that it might help when she finally goes from our bed to hers, she likes playing with it anyway :)

Hey! After reading this post, I have just ordered the Seahorse on Ebay!

xxx

i didnt no they sold them in the uk either, maybe a bit too late for us too, but sounds fab!! x

Charlotte has the aquarium and the seahorse. Had them since she was about 5 weeks old and she LOVES them! She'll cuddle up with the seahorse and turns the aquarium on by herself in the middle of the night if she wakes up...and it puts her back to sleep. LOVE THEM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->