Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Ahhh, mummy2tyler!
ive been waiting for an update from you!
so you got your october baby in the end? woohoo!
Macie Olivia is a beautiful name, and she looks cute in your siggy pic.
am just off to read your birth story....
congrats hun!
xx

Just read it!
wow, thats amazing!
i thought i was quick (i went from 4cms to 10cms in 3hours - 1st baby) but yours was even quicker!
Macie is a little stunner, and looks so much like Tyler.
congrats again, hun :hugs:
xx

Thanks lovely :) shes adorable and im totally in love xx
Hope you and your little one are well :) x

I KNOW we have to have more births!!! anyone know if any of our fellow october due date mummies had their baby?

sorry for the delay! been a bit hectic lol! hellllooooo im grabbing 5 mins whilst milk monster is sleeping! Well yes ive had babba, William Addison Watts was born 6th October at 13.27 by emergency C Section weighing in at 8lb 2ozs. Both of us are doing fab after a pretty rough labour!!! I was Induced on 4th October due to High Blood Pressure at 9am contractions started and my waters broke at 14.25 they got worse and I had a shot of pethidine at midnight ......then they stopped! the following day because my waters broke they put me on a hormone drip to bring the contractions back and boy did it ever! however I was just not progressing fast enough and by early hours Thursday morning I had to have an epidural as I knew that to get through to pushing I needed sleep and some relief, however it was not to be by midday the doctor had expected me to be fully dilated but I had only got to 8 so they said c section was my only option as my waters had been gone for 48 hours. which in hind sight was the best as William had got stuck in the canal and wouldn't have got out lol, he was not breathing and had to be resuscitated and spent 5 days in Special care due to my waters being gone so long so he could have anti biotics to stop the infection he may of picked up, but we are both here and doing well, the c section was fine and i healed really well! he now weighs 11lbs lol and is super cute! xx

Erm, Katiie had her baby boy Cameron
Baby Deacon had baby boy Ryan James
Jaybear had baby girl Mylee Rose
Dolphinz had baby boy Alexander Jacob

Not sure on weights/dates without investigating!

William George was born on 29th October after being 2 weeks late and a very long induction. Haven't had a chance to update before now as having to do everything one handed due to him living on the boob! Yellow bump turned blue :baby:

I'm sure everyone has, just to busy being mummys. how is your baby?

Hello October ladies!
How is everyone and thier little bundles? I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying motherhood.
Just a thought but what about an october babies parenting thread so we can carry on supporting each other?
xxx

Hi MumAMH!

I would like that very much. But have no idea how to set up a group :nope:

Hope all the October Mummies and Babies are well :)

xx

Just start a new parenting journal I'd say then post the link in here .... I would do it but am on my phone x

Ok lets see if it works

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-journals/815785-oct-2011-mummies-babies.html

oh haha i started a october ones already, just didnt have a link. oh well, guess we have two now. lmao

here's the one i made earlier:
October 2011 Mummies and Babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"