Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

congrats! he's way adorable!!

Finally have a spare second, so I'm going to go update all the birth announcements

Just for your record Sophie came on 11/10/11 weighing 7lb 6oz.

Hope all the other new mummys are well and those still waiting dont have to wait too long!! X

ty MrsMalowey and congrats :)

I think we must have a bunch of busy moms. Can't beleive there's only been 19 babies born. especially the ones that were do at the beginning of the month. Don't think any of them went 20 days over. lol

Thanks for updating phantom and your boy is sooo cute in those pics. Seriously makes me want to get some proper pics done!

Congrats mrsmalowey and the other new mums xxx

Lots of labour dust to those overdue and still waiting xx

Thanks for updating Phantom :)

Congrats Acorn, Lynnsey and MrsMalowey! :dance:

Good luck to those still waiting.....

xx

ytour welcome ladies. sorry it took so long :S Every time I thought I'd have a second... a small child seemed to be crying out in hunger not long after. lol

Our precious Mary Grace arrived on October 21,2011 after 48 hours of labor and an ultimate C-section (and I would do it all again for her, she is so perfect!). 7:47 pm, 7lbs, 14 oz, 20.5 inches!

Congrats to all the new October mommies and best of luck to those still waiting!

I was not originally supposed to be an October mommy, but my little guy had his own plans, so I thought I'd introduce us over here.
Dimitri Carter was born 8 weeks early, on October 26th, 4lbs 7oz.

Hope everyone else here is doing well.

Oo nichole hope all is ok with your eager little baby x
Congratulations x

oo Nichole, congrats xx. Hope everything is well with your little man?

A bit late to update but Joshua James arrived on the 19th oct 8lb exactly after being induced, but just 3hrs labour once waters were broken at 4cm.

Phantom, he is doing amazing. He's off his light treatments, off his i.v., never needed oxygen, and his food intake is at the max they can give him. He's big for his age, so when he dropped a couple of ounces, it wasn't too bad (he's made them up though). All that's left is for him to not forget to breathe and bottle feeding and he'll be home.

thats wonderful!! :) Gotta add you to our list. When was your due date originally.

mummy-- will you put all your stats in so i can update the list properly? ty :)

Macie Olivia born 31st October at 7:47pm weighing 8lb 4oz xx

Thanks Hun x

ty, coulda went and found it on facebook but i was lazy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back