Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Hi all,

My turn to announce - woohoo!!!

Our little girl, Tessa Liana Rose, was born on 16/10/11 at 14.32 weighing 7lbs 12oz. Born via forceps in theatre due to her being back to back and her head not descending. 24 hours of established labour, plus 2 days labouring at home - and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat, my little girl is just perfect :)

congrats rachael!!! our babies share the same birthday xx

My announcement -

Freya Bo was born on Wednesday 19th October at 7.48pm, weighing 7lb 10.5oz.

Congrats to the other Mummies and their babies, and good luck to all those still waiting!

xx

Huge congrats to all the new mummies and babies! Hope everyone is doing well.

Lots of labour dust to those still waiting for their bundles to arrive xx

Havent been on in ages! Been rather busy.. had my baby girl Eliza-Grace on the 2nd October at 3:32am weighing 7lb 5oz :cloud9:

yay congrats emma.

I really need to update the main page, things have just been crazy with a new baby.

Hi all, wanted to stop by quick and let you know I had my baby on friday! I contracted all night but wasn't convinced I should go to the hospital because I was afraid I would get there and stall or that I would get sent home....well when I finally decided to go I was fully dilated! They got me in the water birth tub and I had her an hour later :) Lauren Jennifer was born at 10:02 am, 6 pounds 9 ounces 19.5 inches long. We are totally in love :) I will try and post a pic later

oh wow congrats acorn ..... welcome baby lauren :) xx

Hope your both well x

Brandon Michael came on 10/17 weighing 7 lb, 4 oz and 21 inches long. I was induced at 39 weeks because he was supposed to weigh over 9.5 pounds according to the growth ultrasounds I had. And then he comes out over two pound lighter! :dohh: But at least I got to meet him a week earlier. He is a pretty good baby....I just wish I could get caught up on sleep, but not for 18 or so years, right? :coffee:

Attachments

• IMG_7760.jpg
    IMG_7760.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe