Oct 12 - CD 1

J

JackiePed

Hey Ladies --
I've seen alot of posts today about :witch: showing up today... so thought we could all be buddies this cycle --
Maybe you guys can keep me sane, and remind me not to obsess. It does me no good, and only ruins my day when af arrives. UGH.

Hop on board!

I'm in Hun xx CD2 for me and I've got to obsessing come to the 2ww GL and Babydust xxxx

Well, the nice thing about af arriving is that I have a good 2 weeks before I have anything to obsess about! :)

:thumbup:

CD 2 for me!

HI. I am on cd2 today as well.. I have been off the depo for about 2 months and on my 2nd "normal" cyle (I think). My last one lasted 26 days, so hopefully my body is getting back to normal. How long have yall been ttc?

The :witch: also arrived on Oct 12 for me as well. I have been TTC #1 for 10 months. I was so sure this was my month. I started feeling lightheaded, nausea, and just strange on DPO21. Oh well, after this many months it shouldn't be that big of a shock that it isn't my month. I bought a Clear blue fertility monitor, so hopefully it will help. Good luck to all of my cycle buddies!!!

Hey ladies :) how ya doing?
CD3 for me today!! I will be starting to use opk's this cycle to make I'm OV properly as this my 3rd cycle off BC xxxx

:dust: to everyone let's make this s lucky thread xxx

This will be my 2nd cycle off b.c. I'm hoping my body is back to normal. I have some opk test to use and started charting my bbt.. This will be our lucky month!! I have faith that it will

Well, my 'plan' was to be pregnant in July. Dang it- I'm supposed to be in maternity clothes right now! No luck in July, BFP in August, m/c in Sept, and no luck in Oct. Here's hoping I'm an every-other-month gal.

My 'no luck' in July was easily explained by probably inflammation from getting my IUD removed shortly before my fertile window.

My 'no luck' in Oct could be easily explained by it being first cycle after m/c and perhaps I didn't even O at all... or who knows what.

I really thought this month was it for me, too... so... darn.

FXd for November BFP, and if nothing in November, well, at least I can hope for a BFP as a Christmas present! :thumbup:

love to join you ladies, :witch: got here on the 13th :( anyways we are ttc our second and started this month and first cycle came up :bfn: so i need some ladies to help me not be a poas addict because i was really bad this cycle with the peeing on everything that resembled a test LOL

love to join you ladies, :witch: got here on the 13th :( anyways we are ttc our second and started this month and first cycle came up :bfn: so i need some ladies to help me not be a poas addict because i was really bad this cycle with the peeing on everything that resembled a test LOL

:haha: that made me chuckle! I'm starting to feel the need to POAS every darn month lol
I'm on CD 5 now so next week I get to pee on my opk's hahaha xxxxx

You guys are hilarious! And yet.... that's me, too. If my poor hubby actually knew how much money I peed on this month.... oi! All for naught.
I can't say I'll be able to resist testing early this month... but here's my commitment:
I will not test more often than every other day starting at 10 dpo.

That's not so bad, right? :blush:

Thats a great motto we can try and help you stick to it x I peed on about £20 so that's not too bad! I'm going to try my god damn hardest to wait till AF doesn't appear.... THIS IS OUR MONTH LADIES XXXXXXXX

My Af is gone.. What about yall? She was wierd this month 2 days of flo, then a half a day, then nothing for a half a day on friday, then friday after noon she showed, now today she is gone again!! So we are going to start BD no later than the 19th and not stop until at least the 27th.. Prolly every other day. Its going to be hard since my DH is on nights this comming up week.. booooo

My Af is gone.. What about yall? She was wierd this month 2 days of flo, then a half a day, then nothing for a half a day on friday, then friday after noon she showed, now today she is gone again!! So we are going to start BD no later than the 19th and not stop until at least the 27th.. Prolly every other day. Its going to be hard since my DH is on nights this comming up week.. booooo

hello! today is cd 7 for me

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1286686800;0;31;15

Welcome, Hlynn!
And Karla -- this is your month to experience bd-ing at odd times of the day! Hubby will enjoy the change of pace -- My hubby always requests a little more of it. ;)
You're disciplined to commit to not testing till AF doesn't arrive -- I already KNOW I can't restrain myself quite that much...but I figure a few early tests can't hurt...
Af is leaving today, I think tomorrow will be my first ummm...clean day... :blush:
So, here we go! From what I can tell from OPKs, (I've never done temping...don't have the awareness in the morning to remember!) my cycle is pretty much text-book, O on day 15-16, af on Day 30-31, so I know I'm likely not to catch any eggy till late next week, but you nevvvver know!

Wow, I didnt realise my post posted 4 times. Sorry about that ladies.. Stupid puter!!

Welcome hlynn! How long have you been TTC?? This is my 3rd cycle.

And Jackie We will see how restrained I am come 11/12dpo haha its just me trying to stay positive xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->