Oct 12 - CD 1

well i think AF will end tomorrow technically and be completely gone tuesday, but this last cycle i O on day 14/15 so i will have to wait til next week to get excited again :).....i think i will do OPK from day 10/11 maybe just in case it is not set in stone :)

Hello ladies :) may I join? I'm on CD 5 of a 33 day cycle and this will be our 2nd cycle ttc baby #2. We already have a 7 month old daughter and we'd love her to have a sibling as soon as possible. x

Welcome missy :) how ya doing?

And I'm thinking the same formunky so next couple if days and I will start my first lot of opk's I'm excited but nervous xxx if I need some help i be straight back here ladies lol xxx

day 5 so 8ish days till opk time....just let me know if i am annoying with my updates lol i have never been in a ttc thread group :)

and i am really excited LOL

BettyBoop152 - I'm fine thanks :) just wish I could fast forward a week or so to when I'll be ovulating lol I'm so impatient. How are you? x

formunky - I'll be using OPK's soon. I used them when concieving my daughter and I found them to be quite accurate. What CD are you starting them on? x

I know missy it's a nightmare!! I just want to know I have OV so I can get BD and more to the point get my Bump!!!! Lol

Xxx ps formunky in sure it won't be annoying we are all in the same boat xxxx

Part of me really wants to get to next week too, and part of me doesn't...because I know the obsessing will start -- :dohh: How 'bout I just fast forward to my bfp...whenever that is?
I am rather enjoying the brief time in the month when I'm not wondering if I'm pregnant...
Here we go, Ladies! CD 8 for me!

Welcome hlynn! How long have you been TTC?? This is my 3rd cycle.

And Jackie We will see how restrained I am come 11/12dpo haha its just me trying to stay positive xxxx

well this time around im in my 2nd month of TTC, Last year for 4 months (October, November, December and January) and on the last month i did conceive but had an early miscarriage so i took about 5 months off and now im back on clomid and ready to get pregannt SOON! lol how about you??

JackiePed - Yes fast forwarding to a bfp suits me fine too :) I wish I could relax and enjoy the wait before Ov but I just can't :shrug: I'm too impatient.

hlynn - Sorry for your loss hun :hugs: Hope you get another bfp really soon x

So sorry for your loss hlynn!! Fx'd it's not long before you get your BFP!!

I agree jackie there are about 2 weeks in the cycle were I am sane then it all goes out of the window haha

CD9 for me so am gonna start using the opk's =) wish me luck lol xxxx

BettyBoop152 - Good luck hun, I'm on CD7 so not too far behind you :) x x

i guess we will start using OPK on day 12ish....maybe sooner i dunno, last cycles i started on cd 10 but didnt get a + opk till the 14th cd so maybe i will start on cd 10/11 and see how it goes incase it is earlier this month

sorry for your loss hylnn :hug:

I started using them today as I don't want to miss the day I OV incase it's earlier =)
We can all do the dreaded 2WW together too lol as I think we are all pretty close by days xxx

yeah seems like we are all give or take 2ish days on the 2ww so we can all be poas addicts and hopeful together LOL

i need to confess something just because i am a dork and only one rl friend and dh know thais but this month i bought an entire stash of newborn cloth diapers.....i feel crazy, but it feels good to type it out LOL i know i am obviously jumping the gun but we knew soooo soon with ds that i figured i wouldnt have to wait at all lol and just bought ones i liked....and yes i am aware that it would still be like 10 mos till i got to put them on a baby and i do sound nuts...whoa....yeah i sound nuts....so anyways i put one on ds stuffy monkey and he loves it so monkey has a newborn g diaper on for this week so far!!! HAHAHAHA.....im going to hide my face in shame now LOL

do all of u ladies start poas at around 10 dpo..i know i do! lol not sure why because even when i did that and was pregnant i never got one till after 14 dpo..i just gotta know! lol

ya i probably will just because i have so many opk's and just like poas or any kind LOL j/k

BettyBoop152 - Don't blame ya hun, I'll probably start using OPKs quite early on in this cycle, I really don't want to miss ov! x

formunky - Don't worry your not crazy! Plenty of people buy things before they fall pregnant. I never have but I'm always tempted, especially when I see things on offer. x

hlynn - I must admit I do start testing really early at like 10dpo.. I just can't help myself! I'm pretty sure it'll be negative because its too early but I still do it lol. x

Lol that's something I would do.... Stashing things for the LO even though not even preggers yet!!
And I have def become a POASA I'll be starting at around 10dpo hopefully later if I can control myself haha xxx

Well its cd 11 for me and i got a smiley today!!! Yay.. Im so excited.. Gonna bd soon as my hubby gets home. Now awaiting a temp rise to make sure i am actually ovulating.. Oh i got my 2nd reading from a psychic today.. She said i should get bfp/conceive in feb 2011 (close to what other one said. She said jan or feb) or i will give birth in feb 2012.. She said with a lil girl.. The other said a lil boy.. I think they are both wrong and ill get a bfp nov 7th 2010 with which ever one god wants me to have!! :) baby dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->