Oct 12 - CD 1

KarlawithaK28 - Thats great hun, lets hope you catch that egg then :) good luck! x

Karla.. Good luck lots of :dust: to you!! And here's hoping the reading is wrong and you get your BFP this cycle xxxx

Yeah, I can't help it. I start testing at 10 dpo... (or sooner... :blush:)
I just ordered some ICs so I don't go broke!

Weird-- I spotted just lightly yesterday...it was only CD 11, and tons of CM... wonder if it's an extra-fertile month for me or something? I also am confused by my opks... started OPK-ing on CD 10...barely a line, as expected... then yesterday morning a little darker (not a positive, just getting stronger), but then yesterday evening and this morning, back to nothing! What gives?? Is it possible I O-ed really early AND missed the surge somehow?

Thanks ladies! :) idk jackie. I guess it could be possible. Just keep testing and see. Yesterday when i got home from work around 4 my test was neg. Then i tested again around 9pm and it was positive and still positive this morning.. Keep testing throughout the day. Hopefully you will get a positive.. Good luck!!

Thanks ladies! :) idk jackie. I guess it could be possible. Just keep testing and see. Yesterday when i got home from work around 4 my test was neg. Then i tested again around 9pm and it was positive and still positive this morning.. Keep testing throughout the day. Hopefully you will get a positive.. Good luck!! ARE YOU TEMPING ALSO?

i hope you didnt miss it! hope we all get our :bfp: this cycle:thumbup:

oh and i took an opk last night and this morning and there is a faint line so it is probably gonna work the same as last cycle and get an opk + on the 14th cd

when i do my opks i always have a line..i have never not gotten a line..i heard its ok for that to happen..they are always very visible no squinting or nething..i know they are negative even with 2 lines if the test line isnt as dark as the control..but i just hear about so many woman not getting lines throughout the cycle so i was jw if anyone else is like that too?
I started on cd 12 because thats what the dr always has me do..and i had actually a pretty dark line..not positive though..then yesterday it was lighter and today even lighter..my lines never tell me much i wish they could just build up in color so i had a clue
i use IC because i dont wanna try for 4 months like last time and buy expensive ones ya know

Yeah, I'm prob. overanalyzing. We've still BD'd on right days IF I somehow O-ed early in the last few days, but it seems like I still have fertile CM, so I think I'll prob be pretty normal...my body is usually pretty predictable, 'cept for last cycle, but that was the first cycle following m/c.

FXd for everyone.....this is O- week for most of us coming up!:happydance:

im so glad i found this thread....i love having other ladies in the same mind frame and time frame as me LOL....i do however hope that we will all graduate and can start a pregnancy thread together as well :)

JackiePed - It's possible that your body geared up to Ov but then decided not to and will actually ovualte when it's suppose to. It's happened to me a few times and I know it can be confusing!

KarlawithaK28 - Hope those positives mean your due to ovulate hun, good luck!

hlynn - I'm one of those women that doesn't always have a line. Right at the begining of my cycle when I first start using OPK's I usually have no line and then it gradually builds until I get a positive. I suppose some women must always have a little bit of the hormone in their body to make a line and some women have none until a little later in their cycle therefore only making a line when ovulation is due to occur.

formunky - That would be great. Fingers crossed, I'd love for us all to get BFPs and make a pregnancy thread :) x

Formunky that would be awesome!! Babydust to everyone!
Ps I haven't OV'd yet still just getting faint lines on the opk's but like you jackie I'm still BD'in just incase =) xxxxx

still getting faint lines too....this happened last cycle....super light for like 4 days then bam it was almost as dark and then the next day it was darker....so i am assuming that tomorrows should be almost as dark if it will follow like last cycle

BD'ing tonight hopefully if my sick baby boy isnt too whiny and needy LOL kinda ruins the mood to cuddle in bed watching thomas the train instead of BD'ing hahahah

I'm exactly the same still getting faint lines but I'm not suprised as I don't expect I'll Ov until CD 22/23 like last cycle. x

formunky - Hope your little boy gets well soon, my daughters not very well at the moment :( shes got 2 teeth coming through at the same time and shes in agony. x

Hope your little boy gets well soon so you can get some BD done lol xxx

Right Ladies CD14 for me and i think im gettin ready to OV my line on the opks has gotten much darker (not as dark) but getting there as ive had very faint lines previous days! I BD'd yesterday and Today (lunchtime quickie hehe LOVE IT) as im not gonna see OH till Weds now so fingers crossed i dont OV till then lol get some more BD'in done lol xxxx
so hope its all of our month xxxx

well we found time to bd last night :) and hopefully again tomorrow, no darker line yet here either but it is cd12 and i got + O on cd14/15 last cycle so yeah.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->