Oct - 30 miles in 30 days

threebirds

Reaction score
This is a challenge I picked up from elsewhere online.
I'm going to start on 1 October. The plan is to walk 30 miles (minimum) in 30 days. You can walk or run - i'll be walking lol. Anyone want to join me?

Threebirds. Starting 183lbs.
38 miles

Tryrocking
26.3 miles

Bravemom
52 miles

Mea
3.5 miles

Pinksarah
31 miles

Pinkemily
2.4 miles

Wanababy8909. Starting 193lbs

KatVM Starting 123lbs
33.5 miles

Sarahandalan. starting 169lbs
2 miles

Lolip0p
4 miles

That sounds like fun, I'll do it! I'll be walking and running :)

This is a challenge I picked up from elsewhere online.
I'm going to start on 1 October. The plan is to walk 30 miles (minimum) in 30 days. You can walk or run - i'll be walking lol. Anyone want to join me?

Me me me me me :haha:I need to kick my arse back into my walks :haha:And it will be fun :thumbup::hugs:

Cool, once we get to the 1st i'll stick all our names in the first post & update our mileage as we go
:)
It means we can have good days and bad days, long walks/runs and short ones, etc & will be fun if there if a few of us.
:hugs:

X

I'll join you sounds fun! I need something different to do.
This maybe a stupid question but how are you measuring your mileage the you walk??

I have this great app I use called Mapmyrun (also works for walking and other activities), it uses GPS to figure out your distance, pace, calories burned and other stuff. It keeps track of it all on the app as well as you can log on on your computer and check out your stuff as well.

Or you could get a pedometer :thumbup:I attach mine to my waist and off I go :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the help, just got the app on my iPhone so I'm already and raring to go roll on 1st October.

Can i join please, just downloaded the app. I'll be walking quickly.

I'm in :)

I'll be walking it with a buggy and two dogs (will be a great excuse to take the dogs out, they don't get out much recently)

Yes i would like to join as well, im about to download the app now. Im excited to try this :)

Welcome pinksarah, pinkemily & wanababy :) :hi:

Should be fun :)

On days i can only do 1 mile i'm gonna walk v fast but will try to get in some longer walks to. Depends on work & weather. Could also be done on treadmill, but i'll be outdoors :)

If anyone wants me to put their start & finish weight up on the first page i'll do that, tho on its own im not sure how good this will be for weightloss - need to be eating healthy too for that, but im hoping i might shift a few pounds.

I need to stop snacking on junk during the day so hopefully this will motivate me to go for a walk instead and stay away from the cupboards!!

It's october on Monday :happydance:Need to dust down my walking shoes :happydance::hugs::hugs:

Are we all ready for tomorrow?

I have dusted off my phil and teds from the garage (i mean business :haha:) and we are ready to roll. Really hope it doesn't rain tomorrow though. If it is then the dogs can stay at home.

All ready to go :friends:
This is the only exercise smiley I could find :bike:
Hope the :rain: stays away too.
I plan to go for an early eve walk after I get home from work, minimum 1 mile tomor but if I have the energy will go for a couple :)
Looking forward to exercising with you ladies :hi:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back