Oct - 30 miles in 30 days

Todays the day i neva thought i'd be excited about exercise but i am!!!
Threebirds i love the smiley hehe

have fun. It's still the 30th over here. But i cant wait to start 2moro

Yep, still the 30th here, it's only 9:30pm. I'm excited for tomorrow though! I'm hoping the smoke clears up (from forest fires) so that I can go for a run!

Ok so I walked three and a half miles this morning ,am so chuffed with myself that I've started again :happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

Well done Bravemom! Ive not had chance to go yet. We are waiting for a delivery man to pick up a parcel then we will head out :)

:happydance: Whoo hoo bravemom, fab start :thumbup:

I went for my wee walk as soon as I got in from work. I knew if I so much as sat down it would be hard to move again. So I got 2 miles in before the evening's downpour!

X

Yep, still the 30th here, it's only 9:30pm. I'm excited for tomorrow though! I'm hoping the smoke clears up (from forest fires) so that I can go for a run!

Thats terrible about the forest fires - hope they're under control & out soon x

I did 2.5miles, I'm so pleased you started this thread threebirds!

I didnt get chance to go for a walk because i was stuck in waiting for the delivery man, will have to do double tomorrow :(

I didnt get chance to go for a walk because i was stuck in waiting for the delivery man, will have to do double tomorrow :(

Aw poor you, what a pain. Did he finally arrive?
Anyway no worries, you'll get going tomorrow & we'll all have up & down days :hugs:

I know there will be days where I don't get a walk in & i'll then be playing catch up at weekends. I have to say I think doing this on here will be good motivation :)

What's everyone's situations? Im trying to lose a few pounds and get a bit fitter before our second round if ivf/icsi which will hopefully be before Christmas.

X

By the way, Pink Emily, just saw your ticker - amazing weight loss!!! Well done :)
How did you do it? X

So how did I get on with day 1?? I will tell you went for a really long walk got home got my phone out to see how far I had gone and.......dead battery I didn't notice my phone needed charging. So I'm going to walk the same route tomorrow to find out the distance.

So how did I get on with day 1?? I will tell you went for a really long walk got home got my phone out to see how far I had gone and.......dead battery I didn't notice my phone needed charging. So I'm going to walk the same route tomorrow to find out the distance.

Well done getting a good long walk in, its the walk that counts :) & will get it posted tomorro. Will remind us all to check our phones!!

X

Great job ladies!

I was hoping it would be less smokey today but it wasn't. The smoke has given me a persistent headache (sometimes migraine) as well so I haven't done anything more than a walk lately. I ended up going into a bit of a migraine earlier so no run for me today. We're hopefully getting some rain tomorrow! Keep your fingers crossed!

My situation is I want to lose weight. I still have 60 lbs to go and I'm hoping to shed them by May/June of next year so we can start TTC #2 :)

Feeling tired this morning but I know I need to move my ass :blush:Next two days are out for me so I need to walk today then Friday ,am trying to do three x3.5 mile walks a week and hope to push it up to four if I can next week :thumbup:Am not getting weighed this week as I over ate last week so I have another 8 days to get back on track .Originally I wanted to lose two stone for Xmas but think it will be a bit less than tht ,have lost 60 pounds since march this year :happydance:so if I get another stone off that will be fab :thumbup:Good luck everyone ,we can do it :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone

Its 8.45 am in ireland. Try Rocking hoping you get your rain & also hoping we dont :)
Ive a long day so no chance of walk til later, but hope to get 1 or 2 miles in then.
So impressed by Bmom & PinkEmilys weight loss, you girls are fab!
Hugs all round :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Catch yiz all later x

Hi so I walked for four miles today so thats 71/2 so far ,wont be getting out now prob till friday ,and also ate healthy foods ,brown bread and tuna ,lentil soup ,fruit and fat free yog :thumbup:also loads of water ,am hoping form two pounds loss next week :thumbup:Hows everyone else doing ?:hugs:

Cool Mea :)

Lookin forward to this ladies :thumbup:

X

Hi so I walked for four miles today so thats 71/2 so far ,wont be getting out now prob till friday ,and also ate healthy foods ,brown bread and tuna ,lentil soup ,fruit and fat free yog :thumbup:also loads of water ,am hoping form two pounds loss next week :thumbup:Hows everyone else doing ?:hugs:

:thumbup: wow thats brilliant & well done on all your healthy eating :)
I've just eaten (humus & falefal) & it's pouring here. Still planning on getting out for a walk tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->