October 2010 Bumps, Text/MSN buddies, Worldwide!

Hi! I think that I would fall into this category.... Got my BFP last night, and according to website calculations, am due in October 2010.

This will be my first :)

Nice to meet you!:flower:

hey, im due the 14th oct with my second, my dd will be 2 and a half when this bambino come along.

Hello Ladies, nice to meet you :)

Cowhorsechic, I think you and I are due on the same day! If the internet pregnancy calculators are believable :)

WHOOT WHOOO ladies!!!! Im here to join you... i think im due 10-9-10... Somewhere around there!!!

oops forgot the rest!!! i have 5 year old twins.. a boy and a girl... so its like starting ALL over again!!!

Welcome Eckarta :) I am sooo scared! This is my first.... do you get less scared after you have already had a little one? Or is it always so frightening? I just don't want to do anything wrong :)

Hello there!

I'm due sometime in October early - mid...I've done countless tests :haha: but my urine doesn't absorb HCG very well and with my DD I didn't find out till I was 8 weeks gone...at most, with this one, I'm 6 weeks =]

My daughter will be 14 months when this ones born...I always said I wanted them close together :rofl:

Hi ladies,

Nice to meet you.

I am due on the 10/10/10 with our first. I am 35 and we got married last summer (after 12 years together) and started ttc in Jan. Cannot believe we got caught so quickly on first cycle!

Very nervous and feeling fairly normal at the moment, just have a bit of dizzyness and sore boobs! Strangely wanting to start feeling sick, so I am sure that it is real.

Only told parents and siblings - dying to tell the world, but trying to hold off telling most until after 12 week scan.

Happy & healthy 9 months to you.

Im due early october, hows everyone feeling so far? xxx

Feeling absolutely knackered. Can't get off the sofa! How are you all doing?

I'm due 20 Oct 2010 :)

I'm looking for a msn buddy to chat with??

Hi Ladies

Im due on the 28th October, so slightly later than u guys, but It will be good to keep in touch and share experiences. :flower:

This is our first little one, Im 24 and just got married to DH in October 09, so Im due 4 days after my 1st wedding anniversary! :happydance:

Apart from all the toilet trips, total exhaustion and not being able to get a good nights sleep, Im doing good. How are all of you guys doing at this stage. How do you cope with the tiredness and not being able to tell anyone - Its killing me!

This is completely new to me, so Im looking forward to hearing from you guys on lots of things.

Hope you are all well!

Had my dating scan on Friday and my EDD has been put back 2wks to 9th October :) - hoping it may come a day lae, what a wicked D.O.B 10.10.10 would be!! x

Congratulations to you all....I'm due around the 29th October...got my first scan in a couple of weeks...I'm excited and anxious all rolled into one.

How are you all feeling?? I'm exhausted and constantly feeling sick all the time and actually being sick in the evenings...but keep telling myself it'll all be worth it in the end.

Hi there!
Im due October 28th! This is my second peanut - my daughter will be 23 months when this baby arrives.
Message me if you want to be buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->