october 2011 babies!

nikita23

Reaction score
hey all who else is due in october 2011!

im due mid oct with baby no3!

mummy to sean (2) sharlee-jane (8months) expecting baby number 3 (oct11):happydance:

Hey everyone, we're due number one around the 10th October, congrats on all your BFPs!! X

MAY I JOIN?! I'm sooo thrilled to FINALLY be part of this thread!! I just got my BFP today, so I'm ecstatic! Have to wait until monday for blood confirmation! but I took 3 different tests (two digital!) and all came back BFP!!! I'm only 11 dpo right now, so my ticker states I should be due around October 18! woo woo!!:happydance::happydance: just keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

congrats needshelp! I only got my BFP this morning too; it's an utterly amazing feeling isn't it!!!? I'll need to talk to a doc on monday too, but right now I'm going to enjoy the rest of my weekend happily in love and PREGNANT!!!!!! :wohoo:

o i am so overwhelmed to be posting here!!!! Our first baby together (DH has 7yo) will be due on oct 15th. It took 18 cycles to get here, and i was due to see fs on Monday! haven't rung to cancel yet, a bit nervous actually - so i'll just leave it to the last moment!

Congratulations to everyone else here

xx

OMG! Congrats!!! Due the day after meeee! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

hi everyone! I just took a couple of tests and got a BFP :) me and DH have been just NTNPing since november and I honestly didnt think it would happen this fast so Im in a bit of shock atm we have 2 boys so this will be baby #3! my youngest is almost 15 months old and it took over 3 yrs ttc to get him :) I should be due around Oct 12th but wont know for sure until I go see the Dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->