october 2011 babies!

Ive not been on here for ages either, not since I found out we're having a boy so congratulations to everyone on their scans and for getting to third trimester!

I remember when this thread first started and we were all so nervous but didnt feel pregnant apart from the throwing up etc but now there's no hiding it - roll on October! :happydance:

Had my first touch of restless legs last night... fortunately it was short lived.
But today I just feel all around restless, like crawling out of my skin, or like I had too much caffiene (though I barely had any). Urg! @_@

Also I've been noticing when I get up, sometimes bump feels 10x's heavier! Like a bowling ball was just shoved in there!

hey ladies, I have also been MIA!! I can symphasise with the restless legs armywife, I get them most nights :-( not good, but all worth it!! Can't believe the end is nearly in sight...in a way I am sad its going too fast but in another I am so excited to meet my little man!! Anyone else getting BH? Also is anyone going to do perinial massage? I did not with my DD and tore quite bad and I have heard it can help stretch down below to stop tearing...any thoughts ? Think I might get my DH to do it??!!xxx

I get BH daily. Last night was particularly strong because I'd up & about doing things all afternoon! I'm feeling it today! Even my bump is achey.

I want to try the perineal massage also. Hopefully DH will be up for that, lol!

I just popped in to say "Hi" and try to catch up. I might be crazy but I decided to take a full load of college courses this semester... They are all online courses except for one so maybe it won't be too bad. I just feel like I need to keep busy so time will pass faster. C'mon October!!

I get BH daily. Last night was particularly strong because I'd up & about doing things all afternoon! I'm feeling it today! Even my bump is achey.

I want to try the perineal massage also. Hopefully DH will be up for that, lol!

i asked my hubbie to do it and the look on his face was hillarious - he will do it bless him lol x

I just popped in to say "Hi" and try to catch up. I might be crazy but I decided to take a full load of college courses this semester... They are all online courses except for one so maybe it won't be too bad. I just feel like I need to keep busy so time will pass faster. C'mon October!!

what courses are you doing hun? you need to keep yourself busy but not too busy :haha:

22 MORE DAYS OF WORK! YIPEEEEEE!

I am in the process of finding a house for me and OH, as I am at my sisters and he is at his friends. I've been looking for months and now starting to panic. I have all this baby stuff clogging up my room and no where to actually sort it out. It's so hard with two dogs also.

30 weeks today! Omg it's really winding down! 10 weeks (or possibly less) to go!! :shock:

Hi Ladies,
Can't believe we're all getting so close to end. Def going to try Perineal massage this time as suffered with 1st pregnancy so will try anything this time, sure OH will be willing to assist.
x

Woke up this morning with lots of aches and pains: back, hips, bump, and my calf after it cramped this morning.... :wacko: I think my luck of waking pain free has ended. Awwww.

and I just got a call saying I have to do the 3hr glucose test.... WAHHHHH!! :cry:

(though I know many ppl fail the 1hr & pass the 3hr...)

and I just got a call saying I have to do the 3hr glucose test.... WAHHHHH!! :cry:

(though I know many ppl fail the 1hr & pass the 3hr...)

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much, I hear it happens really often!! And as far as the pain goes, I wake up in pain every morning now! And I think its only going to get worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->