october 2011 babies!

:hi: Hello I'm due around the 11th with my second baby :happydance:

thanks flying duster - i'm looking forward to having all the october ladies as bump buddies!! I'm assuming ur on no. 1 also flyingduster?? it is so amazing! i haven't said it out load much yet! though i did have to tell work yesterday, as i work with chemotherapy at times.

my goodness - lookes like octobers gonna be a bumper month! Welcome and congratulations!

Congratulations everyone !!!!!!! :happydance: I am due on the 9th October with baby number 3. I have two beautiful boys, aged 4 (nearly 5), and 2, and I am over the moon to be adding another addition to our already wonderful family. Happy and Healthy 9 months everyone :hugs:

aww wow! so many babies for october! i cant wait! i always wanted my children close in age but then when it happened i was abit shockedd becuse i didnt expect it to come so quick! panic set in for a few minutes! then it just all turned to excitement.

mummy to sean 2, sharlee 8mnths and expecting oct 11.

bump buddies with Sushai

I'm due around Oct 18th, eeek! I'm only 3 weeks & 4 days(ish) gone. So excited though :D

Hi ladies, huge congrats on your October pumpkins!
I'm due 10th October with our first (unless its twins!!) - same day my sister was due last year... if that's not luck i don't know what is :happydance: :dust:

Just wanted to say congrats to all the October 2011 mummies to be. :flower:

I was a mummy in October 2010. :happydance: I remember taking the test around this time last year. :cloud9:

Congratulations everyone !!!!!!! :happydance: I am due on the 9th October with baby number 3. I have two beautiful boys, aged 4 (nearly 5), and 2, and I am over the moon to be adding another addition to our already wonderful family. Happy and Healthy 9 months everyone :hugs:

Congratulations! I just got my first BFP yesterday with a digi! where did you get the digi that has the weeks on it?!
Still have to confirm Monday with a blood test, but fingers crossed. I truly believe the digis don't lie!:happydance::cloud9:

I'm due around Oct 18th, eeek! I'm only 3 weeks & 4 days(ish) gone. So excited though :D

Me too! I still have to get blood confirmation but got two positive digi's! I am going over to tell my mommy today! cannot wait! good luck!!! We may be in delivery together! shall we share the nine months?!!?

congrats needshelp! I only got my BFP this morning too; it's an utterly amazing feeling isn't it!!!? I'll need to talk to a doc on monday too, but right now I'm going to enjoy the rest of my weekend happily in love and PREGNANT!!!!!! :wohoo:

Congratulations! me too! sounds like a plan! though, i can't hardly relax because I just want to shout it out! I'm sooo stoked, its amazing that we can actually say "I'm pregnant!" DH and I can't stop smiling!!!! I'm only 12 dpo but I don't feel digi tests lie, so I'm sucking it up!!! can't wait to hear more as we start this journey!!!:happydance:

Hello ladies, congrats to you all!!

Baby number 1 due 6th October unofficial date and 11th official date!

xx

Hi ladies,

Yay, for bump buddies! :)

I am due October 15th with my second. My first was born 10/10/09, so they will be almost exactly 2 years apart. Let's just say it's a great month!

Anyone else still peeing on a stick every morning just to see another lovely BFP? What else would I do with all the extra tests? :)

Hi ladies,

I am due October 15th with my second. My first was born 10/10/09, so they will be almost exactly 2 years apart. Let's just say it's a great month!

Anyone else still peeing on a stick every morning just to see another lovely BFP? What else would I do with all the extra tests? :)

Congrats. I wish I could. DH just gives me a look when I ask for more lol. Oh well.

I already posted but didn't give any background and I want to lol. I'm due October 12 approx with baby #2. my daughter is currently 4 months old. My babies will be 12.5 months apart.

hey yourstruly, my babies will all be quite close together there is 18 months between my first two and my youngest is 8 months so about 16 months between the last two lol. my 1st wont even be 3 when this baby is born. its reall quite good though they require the same things so not having to really split your time !

good luck to all the ladies!!

bump budies with Sushai

Hi ladies,

yes, i'm up to three digital BFP's! LOVING IT!!! such a great feeling! I haven't had blood test yet, so I'm a little nervous!!! but hoping it's my sticky bean!

Just wanted to say congrats to all the October 2011 mummies to be. :flower:

I was a mummy in October 2010. :happydance: I remember taking the test around this time last year. :cloud9:

Same here, its eerie how similar everything was to last year!! Just a difference of about 5 days!

Congrats to everyone!!
Due second baby on 1st October =)

im due baby number 2 on 5th october :D :D

excited much!!!!!! :) ...X

I have a feeling that after my first scan my due date will change from oct 8-something else :(

Congratulations! I just got my first BFP yesterday with a digi! where did you get the digi that has the weeks on it?!
Still have to confirm Monday with a blood test, but fingers crossed. I truly believe the digis don't lie!:happydance::cloud9:

I got mine from Sainsburys :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"